13 | Daddy

Tags:
- Jm x Yg
- CEO Jm
- Author Yg
- Jm is older than Yg
- Daddy kink

Tags:- Jm x Yg- CEO Jm- Author Yg- Jm is older than Yg- Daddy kink

***

3rd person

"Happy birthday, Jiminie!"

Today was a very eventful day for one named Park Jimin as he celebrated his birthday with his closest friends and family at a surprised birthday party that his boyfriend — now fiance after he bent the knee and asked him for marriage almost two months ago, Min Yoongi, had planned with the help of their closest friends.

Everyone was there to celebrate his birthday, from his parents, cousins, co-workers, even his fiance's parents were there to greet him as well and after such a long night full of food, wine, a lot of talking, many pictures being taken, and tons load of dancing, the party finally came to a close with the couple leaving Seokjin's restaurant in Yoongi's Porsche that his fiance had bought him about two years ago.

Now, they had finally arrived back to the penthouse that the both of them owned, being able to afford it since Jimin is a successful businessman and Yoongi was a famous author. Yoongi's books were even the reason why the two of them had met in the first place, with his three published books increasing in fame, Jimin was one of his biggest fans and the two had met through the help of their mutual friend; Kim Taehyung who was Jimin's closest business partner and Yoongi's childhood friend back in Daegu.

"Thank you, baby," Jimin placed a kiss on the younger's forehead as they walked inside the penthouse while taking off their coats.

"Did you have fun?" Yoongi asked, watching as Jimin starts taking off his clothes. He isn't one that likes parties very much but Jimin noticed that his lover is still in such high spirits even though the night had ended.

Usually, Yoongi would have passed out in the car by now but here he was, staring dreamily at his lover with a mischievous smile on his face.

Jimin raised a brow and chuckles, "Something you need, dear?"

"Nothing really," The other responds. "But I have one last birthday gift to you, Jiminie."

"What? You don't need to give me another gift, darling," Jimin pulls him close by his waist, pressing a sweet kiss to the younger's lips that immediately made Yoongi melt in his arms. "I already have everything right here in my arms.

Yoongi giggled and jokingly slapped him by the arm, "Cheesy, but seriously, I really think you're gonna love this one."

"And that is...?"

"Meet me in the bedroom in five with all of your clothes off," Yoongi says before whispering the last part just enough for his lover to hear before sprinting off to change.

"Daddy."

He left Jimin there standing like a statue in the middle of the room, watching as his lover disappeared into the distance, hearing Yoongi's giggles echo across the hallway and the soft pitter-patter of his bare feet.