14 | Best friend

Tags:
- Th x Yg
- College au
- Th has killer hip thrusts
- Best way to confess ur love for ur bff
- This focuses more on the confession part though
- No graphic sexual content lol

Tags:- Th x Yg- College au- Th has killer hip thrusts- Best way to confess ur love for ur bff- This focuses more on the confession part though- No graphic sexual content lol

***

3rd person

"Kim Taehyung! What the hell are you doing?!"

A few hours ago, like the good best friend that he is, Taehyung had run to the club where Yoongi was waiting for him after just one text message, it was as if he was in love with Yoongi so much so that he would turn a ten minute run from his apartment to the club to a five — well because he is.

He and Yoongi had been best friends for as long as they can remember, ever since they were in kindergarten, they were inseparable. Even though they were total opposites — Yoongi being an introvert and Taehyung being an extrovert, the two remained together and were very good friends.

It wasn't very hard to fall in love with Yoongi and if only he weren't his best friend, Taehyung would be proud to have fallen in love with the best person the world could offer for him, but unfortunately, it had to be his best friend who clearly only sees him as a friend. It even came to the point where they went to the same college and ended up being in the same friend group.

Everyone in their friend group knows how much Taehyung is whipped for his best friend; everyone except Yoongi himself.

The pinnacle of obliviousness.

Now, over the years, Taehyung had known Yoongi to be the person who likes to keep to themselves, talking only when spoken to, and have little to no friends at all because he considers himself as an introvert but something happened by the time they were in senior high that changed in Yoongi and he doesn't know if that is a good or a bad thing.

Growing up as an introvert, Taehyung was shocked when Yoongi suddenly became interested in hookups. Now, everyone can have their own hookups and that is on them but Yoongi is very different. Unlike others who want to get laid once or twice a week or even once or twice a month, Yoongi likes to go to the club and find hookups at least three to four times a week and this is very concerning not only from his personality but for his health and safety as well.

But no matter how many times Taehyung or any of their friends would tell Yoongi to stop or take a break, he just doesn't listen.

The only thing that Taehyung can do for his best friend is to join him at clubs and take care of him until he finds the right hookup after Taehyung judges the said person and watch as the love of his life is being taken away to bed by a stranger.

If only he were brave enough to confess but it seems like Yoongi wouldn't even think about him romantically for that to happen.

Once again, Taehyung watched as Yoongi goes to the bathroom of the club hand in hand with the handsome stranger that he had met over the bar. They flirted a bit with him right next to Yoongi's side and he would be lying if he said that his he did not hear his heart shatter as he listens to Yoongi giggling at whatever the stranger had said to him, watching as the man touched the person he loved most and the stranger would keep touching the most inner and private parts of Yoongi and he cannot do anything about it.