05 | Possessive

Tags:
- Powerbottom Yg (kind of?)
- Possessive behavior (but not like toxic)
- The club actually has a clean washroom
- Washroom sex
- Sj x Yg
- Unprotected sex

Tags:- Powerbottom Yg (kind of?)- Possessive behavior (but not like toxic)- The club actually has a clean washroom- Washroom sex- Sj x Yg- Unprotected sex

***

3rd person

Friday night — a Friday night in the loudest part of the city.

Seokjin and Yoongi decided to take advantage of the fact that their apartment is only minutes away from the busiest part of the city. Where the sun doesn't set, the city lights don't turn out, and the partying never stops.

Now, between the couple, Seokjin is the most outgoing compared to his partner, Yoongi, who would rather stay in bed all day with his arms wrapped around his boyfriend watching TV or reading books. But the only reason that he joins his boyfriend and their friends is that he loves dressing up in fashionable and slightly revealing clothing that would put the spotlight on him — Yoongi loves being everyone's center of attention, especially Seokjin's.

Another reason is that Yoongi wants to make sure his boyfriend doesn't get crowded by other people who want to get a piece of Seokjin. Now, Yoongi may be a bit possessive of his boyfriend but to an extent. Of course, he trusts Seokjin to not do anything stupid and so does Seokjin to Yoongi — a proper and healthy relationship needs constant communication and trust between parties. But there are times that Yoongi gets worried that someone might try and snatch away the love of his life — the problem in this situation is not that Seokjin might flirt back but because of his personality and gentleman ways, he cannot bring himself to push people away which always leaves him in uncomfortable situations.

This is where Yoongi comes in, he will always be there to save his boyfriend and push away anyone brave enough to dare take a step towards Seokjin even if he has Yoongi, a beautiful man himself as his boyfriend with him. People are assholes and that is why Yoongi is always on alert for anyone who might try their chances with the innocent Seokjin.

"You're wearing that out?"

Yoongi turns around to his boyfriend who had walked in on him checking himself out on the mirror, "What? You don't like it?"

The older shakes his head and sighs, walking towards him and wrapping his arms around his petite boyfriend from behind as the two of them looked at their reflections in the mirror, "No, I love it so much, baby. You look stunning."

"Then, what's the problem?" Yoongi pouts. This is one of the things that Jin loves about him, the way that he is able to act so innocently but when something triggers him, a whole new personality, filled with a whole ton of attitude replaces his sweet Yoongi.

"Nothing, I just... " Jin presses a kiss on his exposed shoulder. "I know other people — strangers are gonna love this outfit on you too and that just doesn't sit right with me, you know?"

Yoongi giggles and turns around to face Seokjin, cupping his face and pressing one chaste kiss on his lips, "Oh, I know, my love but you have nothing to worry about, yeah? I'm yours, only yours."