17 | The art of falling in love

Tags:
- Part 2 of "Art"
- Fluff
- Falling in love
- Angst
- Open ending

Tags:- Part 2 of "Art"- Fluff- Falling in love- Angst- Open ending

***

"Painting is just another way of keeping a diary."

-Pablo Picasso

Art is Min Yoongi's way of expressing his thoughts and emotions, like how he expresses himself through his music, his lyrics with deep meanings, beats that could dig through a person's soul, and his songs' messages that reach everyone who listens to them.

Things between him and his members have gotten worse, at least that is what it looks and feels like to him. His members are still there, of course, still hanging out with him and talking from time to time but not exactly like they used to and Yoongi would be stupid enough to complain about it to his members when he knew it was because they were in relationships and he was not part of it.

Being isolated from the men he poured his whole heart and soul with, Yoongi had no choice but to spend his boring days of freedom by himself. He already spent a month back home with his family and spent two weeks alone, hanging about Seoul and wherever his feet may take him. But he still has about a month left to spend before they start preparations for a new album again and Yoongi is desperate to move on from this neverending heartache that he always forces himself to leave the dorm.

Of course, his members never seem to notice his changes.

Here he was, Yoongi stood in front of one of the new pieces placed inside the museum that he always visits. He has become acquainted with this place that even the security guards were able to call him by his first name already. He knew every nook and cranny of this place so he would immediately notice the new changes inside the museum.

A new painting was hung on the wall entitled "Unrequited" by a rising Korean artist and Yoongi could not have been more impressed. The piece clearly expresses the message and emotions the artist was trying to portray through their artwork. He has been staring at this painting now and Yoongi could not look away, it was as if a single masterpiece could describe his life story in full detail. It almost made him cry.

"When I saw you, I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew."

Someone's voice interrupted Yoongi's thoughts, and his head turned to the stranger standing right beside him. Yoongi chuckles as he looks at the man, "Did you just quote a line from Falstaff to me thinking it would make a good pick-up line?"

The man grins as he turns his head to Yoongi, his line of sight lower since he was a bit taller than the idol, "Ah, you're familiar with Arrigo Boito's work too? I'm surprised to know that such a famous person as yourself would know about performance arts as well, Mr. Min."

This stranger was a good-looking man, and to say that Yoongi was not flustered would be a complete lie. He knew he was famous, but this is one of the only moments he was happy to know that a person like him would know a man like him.