02 | Such a tease

Tags:
- Teasing

- Jk x Yg x Nj

- Voyeurism

- Masturbation

***

3rd person

 Min Yoongi is such a tease.

Is a sentence that had been going around the Bangtan household ever since the seven of them had started a polyamorous relationship with each other. There were a lot of changes that happened in their dynamic as a group and their relationship ever since they all met as trainees way back and had become friends. Other than having a lot of serious conversations when it comes to attention towards other members, intimacy toward each other, making rules, and sexual activities, nothing else really changed between the seven of them.

Having seven people in one relationship is pretty hard to manage but everyone in the group works hard to make sure that not one single person is left out — especially when it comes to their usual sexual activities. When it usually starts out with two people only, one or more can also join as they please. It all started out with the oldest member and the group's leader to announce to everyone that they are in a loving relationship, then came Yoongi and Jungkook who were also secretly together but were scared of judgment, and then came the trio: Jimin, Hoseok, and Taehyung who had been secretly having sexual interactions for the past three years.

Now, when it comes to their sexual dynamics, most of the members are either tops or switches and it really depends on who they are with but one member is exempted from this. Yoongi is a bottom — everybody knows that but what people don't know is that Yoongi is the type of bottom who likes receiving and receiving only. There are times that he works hard to get what he wants, usually on certain occasions or events but other than that, Min Yoongi is a size queen and he wears the title with pride.

He loves always having a dick up in his ass — especially his members'. All of his members are fairly large and enough to satiate him whenever he feels the need to feel full whether it may be down in his hole or up in his mouth. He also takes advantage of the fact that he is very talented with his tongue — he is even ranked the 'best in giving head' by all of his six bandmates. This also leads up to all the members always being top when it comes to Yoongi and based on all of their experiences, it became an unspoken agreement that whoever tops him should always be the one giving and nobody seems to be complaining, after all, they all love to spoil him.

Bangtan always gives Yoongi what he wants and whenever he wants it, they are always at his service for him. There are no complaints when it comes to spoiling Yoongi because this is their way of thanking their hyung — their member for always working hard for the group and always being such a reliable bandmate. But they have soon realized that spoiling him and giving him all their love — and money, would only cause one of Yoongi's hidden secrets to come out.