16 | Art

Tags:
- My love for the arts and poems are manifested into Yg's mind
- Angsty
- BTS x Yg
- Implied member x member but Yg isn't part of any
- I want u hoes to cry <3

Tags:- My love for the arts and poems are manifested into Yg's mind- Angsty- BTS x Yg- Implied member x member but Yg isn't part of any- I want u hoes to cry <3

***

3rd person

"The emotions are sometimes so strong that I work without knowing it. The strokes come like speech."

- Vincent van Gogh

Min Yoongi's love for the arts and poetry is something that cannot be explained through words only. Ever since he was a little kid, Yoongi's passion for music was born through his love for the arts, and this was his way of letting out his emotions and sharing to the world what is in the mind of a genius like him.

As a young child and even as an adult, Yoongi'is mind was always full of thoughts, ideas, questions, and inspiration that he had a hard time putting into words to tell other people. But as he grew up, Yoongi realized that there was no point wasting time using his voice to say them out loud. Instead, what he did was write those words down. He wrote everything that was in his mind. The words that he wrote turned into music, but he was not just content with all the songs that he made. Using his skillful hands, Yoongi made beautiful and breathtaking artworks. From paintings to drawings to poems, he has done it all.

He has done it all to satiate his urge to share his love. All his emotions and thoughts and all the words he could not say with his voice were now on every masterpiece that he made.

While most people only see Yoongi as the musical genius that he is, they see him as a person that likes to be private with his life and independent in his own way because he shows signs of being introverted to some degree. But, truth be told, Yoongi has a lot in common with his two members, Taehyung and Namjoon, who share his same love and passion for the arts and the art of words through writing and any other form of written or spoken speeches.

Not a lot of people know this, but he loves visiting museums, art museums specifically because he just adores all the artworks that are displayed, and he could spend days inside the large building just staring at pieces, reading their meanings, and taking time to understand what the artist wanted the visitors to feel and think about the message that they are trying to relay through their masterpieces.

In Bangtan, all six of his band members have gotten into pairs of two and turned their friendships into real, romantic relationships. It had become extremely uncomfortable and awkward around the other members because he was the only odd one out of everyone in the band. Of course, he would never tell his members that he was feeling this way, mainly because if he does tell them, then he will also have to say to them about the fact that the love that he has for his friends was not enough for Yoongi to only stay as friends with them. But how could he tell the other six the truth about his feelings? There was no way they could accept this, so his only way for him to vent was through his music and his art.

Namjoon was in awe of the talent that his band member holds, "I didn't know you're so talented with art, Hyung. I've only ever seen you make music."

"Painting is just another way of keeping a diary, like Picasso said," Yoongi responded with a smile as he lifted the paintbrush. "Art is a form of coping mechanism for me to vent out all of the things I want to say but never could because I am too afraid."

Yoongi was too afraid to tell his friends that he wanted to go on an art museum date with all six of them. He was too scared to tell his band members that he loved them so much his heart ached like it was being ripped apart, his soul crushed, and his mind going crazy because he knew there was no way that they would love him the way that he does with them.

Of course, like old Min Yoongi fashion, he would have told his members already but not in a way that would be called a confession. While his members were drunk from drinking all night, Yoongi was tipsy enough to use this as an advantage to tell his members and watch and listen to their reactions. But just when he thought he had a chance, he heard one of them speak. The words never left his mind since.

"How could we even love Yoongi Hyung that way?"

That is when Yoongi knew he could never be part of the love that they had for each other. Until the day they disband and go on their own lives, Yoongi will be the only one alone with the secret heartbreak that he has kept all this time. His love was thrown out like a drawing on a piece of paper that was crumpled up and ripped by a seventh-grader who was not satisfied with his art assignment. 

Bangtan had already made their claim that they could never love Yoongi in a way that he wanted them to.  Because of this, Yoongi began to doubt himself, doubt his looks, become sensitive with the things that he did and said, and doubt his talents because they did not seem to be enough for the people who he looked up to.

They were the stars in Yoongi's version of Starry Night by Van Gogh. And yet, he was not as special to them as the Girl with a pearl earring by Johannes Vermeer.

Min Yoongi was made of classic novels, poetry, and every color imaginable as he is a masterpiece of artwork. Yet, although he was trying his best to be the most interesting and beautiful piece in the whole museum, not a single one of the six stars he considered to be his love has ever visited him.

Lonely is the artwork that was left in the dark.