04 | Our anniversary

Tags:
- Slight angst
- Fluff

- Th x Yg are married

***

3rd person

Yoongi throws the alarm clock across the room, smashing to the ground as soon as it hit the wall.

Another day in the Kim for the household had arrived and Yoongi knows that he should be in a good mood today after realizing what the date is — the alarm clock that is now broken into pieces on the carpeted floor was only one of the few clocks that Yoongi had broken after being woken up abruptly — even though that is exactly the whole point of having an alarm clock.

He is lying down on his side, a small ray of sunshine seeping through the window that is covered with large curtains. He lets out a small yawn, stretching his arms outwards a bit with a smile on his face expecting two large arms to wrap around his torso by now but he did not feel anything other than the soft cushion and the soft bedding that he had picked out long before he and his partner moved into their new house.

Yoongi groans as he turns around to look for his husband but he was shocked to see that there was no one beside him on the bed except for a large empty space. His brows furrowed as he placed a hand on the area and felt heat on the mattress which means that his husband, Taehyung, had only left not too long ago but didn't even wake him up.

"He should have woken me up," He tells himself while lying down on his back and staring up at the ceiling as he releases a sigh.

But then, an idea suddenly pops up in his head. Taehyung probably planned to wake up earlier than him and did not wake him up to make some breakfast and bring it back to the room just in time as Yoongi wakes up and they could watch movies all day long. Yoongi is not that fond of leaving the comfort of his home — except when he goes to work in his flower shop which he decided not to open just to stay at home — unlike his husband who is the complete opposite.

There are times that Yoongi rethinks his relationship with his husband. How can two people that totally do not have anything in common be happily married to each other for the last five years?

Now, with his gummy smile back on his face, Yoongi stayed lying down on the bed, waiting for his husband to come barging in the room with breakfast in hand so they could stay in their room all day long.

Today is a very important day, after all.

Today is Kim Taehyung and Kim Yoongi's wedding anniversary.

Yoongi could feel a giddy feeling down in the pool of his stomach as each passing minute goes by. He knows that he is not the most affectionate person out there which causes people to raise their eyebrows whenever he would tell people that Kim Taehyung, the famous and young businessman is his husband. The love of his life is the complete opposite of him which means that he is probably the most affectionate person that Yoongi has ever met — except for Taehyung's secretary, Park Jimin, who is also his friend.