09 | Attention

Tags:
- Jk x Yg
- Powerbottom Yg

Tags:- Jk x Yg- Powerbottom Yg

***

3rd person

"Yah! Fucking move, you idiots!"

These are only a few of the colorful sentences that would erupt from Jungkook's mouth whenever he plays video games in the bedroom that he shares with his boyfriend. Working as a famous artist from the same company that his boyfriend works in as a producer gets stressful sometimes so playing video games is one of the only hobbies that he does to release some stress.

His boyfriend, Yoongi, is used to hearing such colorful sentences from his boyfriend and it doesn't really bother him considering the fact that more colorful sentences would erupt from both their mouths whenever they have time for sex.

Their sex life is far from boring.

Just like his boyfriend, Yoongi is much different from the personality that he shows at work and home. Being a famous producer gets stressful at times and he lets his tough alter ego go once he steps foot inside of their shared penthouse. He becomes Jungkook's baby boy. He gets needy and always demands attention from his boyfriend who is more than willing to give him everything that he wants.

Today is one of those days.

"I'm home!" Yoongi yells as soon as he steps foot inside of the penthouse, closing the door behind him with a loud and exhausted sigh. "Babe?"

Nobody responded to him which disappointed him a bit thinking that his boyfriend is probably sleeping or spending his time practicing for another performance and he was about to text Jungkook when he heard a loud voice echoing from the hallway and a colorful choice of words erupted.

Yoongi's lips curled into a smile.

He makes his way to their bedroom, taking off most of his clothes and placing his things on the couch in their living room as he kicks the door open, opening his arms to get ready for a large hug from his boyfriend as he prepares himself to be smothered with kisses all over, but nothing came.

"Hm?" He opens his eyes only to see that his boyfriend is too busy playing his game to pay attention to his boyfriend who had just come home from his work. Yoongi pouts, stomping over to Jungkook and standing right beside him while the younger's attention is on his game.

"Baby," A soft but grumbled noise came from Yoongi as he tries to get his boyfriend's attention. "Yah!"

Jungkook's eyes widen and for a split second, he turns his head slightly just enough for his eyes to catch his boyfriend standing right next to him as he plays his game, "Oh, hey baby, welcome home."

The greeting from his boyfriend who he missed dearly was not what he had expected which made Yoongi even grumpier and had stomped his foot on the floor just to show Jungkook how he feels but even then, his boyfriend's attention is focused on the video game that he is playing that he doesn't even notice Yoongi getting grumpier by the second.