18 | Kitty & His Pups

Tags:
- a/b/o
- hybrids
- all the tannies are alpha dog hybrids except for yg
- heavy on the consent
- smut (it's been a while)
- uh, this has many parts soo

Tags:- a/b/o- hybrids- all the tannies are alpha dog hybrids except for yg- heavy on the consent- smut (it's been a while)- uh, this has many parts soo

***

Hybrids and Humans have walked the planet for centuries, and in this new era of technology and modern ideas, the two species have finally made peace between them. Hybrids living life amongst humans are now normal, with both species becoming friends and family. Interspecies relationships between hybrids and humans like parents, children, friends, and other relationships that consist of more than one species of hybrids and humans are not seen as weird or looked down upon compared to a century ago when the mere sight of a hybrid was seen as horrific.

As times changed, hybrids have also entered the entertainment world filled with glamour and such. In this particular world, seven male hybrids were born and formed a band under a company going bankrupt and dominated the industry with their music, talents, and looks.

The all-hybrid group is called Bangtan Sonyeondan.

The group consists of seven members with six dog hybrids and one cat hybrid. The first time they debuted, they immediately caught the attention of the media and people because of the fact that two kinds of hybrids that are natural enemies are in one group. What shocked the others even more is that there is only one cat hybrid in a group of seven.

People were concerned for the cat hybrid member of the group, Min Yoongi, commonly known by his stage name, Suga. They were worried that his members might be bullying him or fighting with him just because he was a different kind of hybrid. But all rumors were pushed away when the group themselves showed everyone that their relationship and the group dynamic were far from their twisted imaginations.

Years have passed, and Bangtan became the biggest boy group globally.

"Good morning, Yoongi," Seokjin greets the second oldest member, watching him groggily enter the kitchen with nothing but a look of despair on his face. He can also see red marks on his member's skin, probably after sleeping for so long. "You look like you've been attacked by a bunch of wolves."

The other rolls his eyes and takes a seat next to the table, watching Seokjin place food for breakfast, "You mean pups. Taehyung crawled to my bed last night. Jimin and Jungkook made a puppy pile on top of me."

Seokjin could not help but chuckle at the thought of their three youngest members breaking in and entering Yoongi's room just to sleep on his bed with their Hyung. As hybrids, all of the six members were born with animalistic instincts that are truly impossible to avoid unless there are other people to help them before they cause a scene.

Being born as dog hybrids living with one cat hybrid, there are a lot of differences that the group had to work on throughout their years of living together under the same roof. Yoongi has gotten used to his members' activities that are different from his including, dog piles, chasing each other, high energies, and invasion of space. But they also have some things in common, like scenting each other, which became a tradition before leaving the dorm, and Yoongi is not an exemption to this because he is considered part of the group's imaginary pack.