Attention

***

***

This book is a compilation of oneshots of ideas (explicit and non-explicit) that do not need their own separate book. Each chapter that I make is only for entertainment purpose only and should not be taken seriously. I must warn you that the chapters might / will have inappropriate, triggering, or any element and trope that might relate to 'Dead dove: do not eat'. Although I will most likely not write a lot of dark elements in this book as I know for myself that I am not educated and confident enough to be able to write those kinds of fics for readers who might request such topics.

Each chapter will be tagged with most common elements found in each chapter. If you find that there are tags that I missed, I apologize in advance, please comment it down for me to add it in as I am still learning how to tag to warn my readers of the things that they will be reading.

Requests are encouraged (you will be credited) but please do not expect me to write it immediately as I already have my own ideas where I am comfortable. I might not have the time and energy to use your idea and make a chapter or it's just because I am uncomfortable or I do not have knowledge about the idea being given to me.

Please comment requests here.

*THIS BOOK WILL BE SEEN AS COMPLETED ONCE I FINISH A SPECIFIC AMOUNT OF CHAPTERS BUT I WILL KEEP UPDATING THIS WHENEVER I HAVE AN IDEA. THIS BOOK WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AS COMPLETED UNTIL I SAY SO OR I DON'T HAVE ANY IDEAS ANYMORE*

If you have any questions, please comment them here.