15 | Heat

Tags:
- Th x Yg
- Alpha Th
- Omega Yg (Dzuh)
- Sub top Th
- Dom bottom Yg
- Harsh words towards Th (not really?)
- Knotting (obvi)
- Th is big. Like BIG big
- Yg likes his men BIG
- Yg likes men like Th
- Excessive use of pet names

 Like BIG big- Yg likes his men BIG - Yg likes men like Th- Excessive use of pet names

***

3rd person

Taehyung is racing against time.

He just got off from work and had sprinted from the building to the parking lot where his car was waiting for him after telling his boss that his omega is going through his heat right now at home which is not a lie. Yoongi, his mate, had texted him hundreds of times in the past half an hour telling him — threatening Taehyung to come home and breed him until the sun starts to set.

Now, Taehyung knows his mate like the back of his hand, after being together for more than half a decade now, he knows everything that is happening and is going to happen to his mate once Yoongi's heat starts setting in. Unlike Yoongi's normal behavior, usually, he would not call Taehyung and bother him while at work and likes to handle things on his own and likes to treat his boyfriend like a dongsaeng most of the time but this all changes once he is in heat.

Unlike every other omega, Yoongi likes to be the one in charge during his heats — it depends if he wants to get dicked down by Taehyung, then he will let the younger have free rein — but usually, because his instincts will take over, Yoongi's behavior switches and changes.

Taehyung doesn't really know if that is a good or bad thing.

Yoongi tends to have less patience — which is the complete opposite if he is not in heat — and he tends to talk to Taehyung in an insulting and somewhat degrading way, but lucky for them, Taehyung has a degrading kink so it all works out in the end. But Yoongi in heat is a bit too confident with his own body — especially his stamina. His omega brain keeps making him want to take a knot after knot that he usually forgets to take a break and think about his own sake before passing out on the bed with his hole leaking with his mate's cum.

Finally, after parking the car down at the parking lot, running through a series of hallways, and stressfully waiting for the elevator to open with his keys already in his hand, Taehyung finally arrives at the apartment that he shares with his mate.

If it were some random stranger that happens to pass by the door, they wouldn't be able to smell anything but because Taehyung is Yoongi's mate, as soon as he got off the elevator, he immediately got a whiff of his mate's delicious scent.

An omega ripe in heat.

"And where the fuck have you been, Kim Taehyung?" A familiar voice echoed behind him as soon as he closed the door and locked it. He didn't even get to take off his shoes or had a glass of water yet but he is already cornered by his very loving mate.

Taehyung turns around and gives him a smile as he takes off his shoes, "Well, hello to you too, my love."

But instead of being greeted with a kiss like he always does, Yoongi glares at him and began stomping his feet, making small pitter-patter sounds on the wooden floor as he makes his way to his mate. Taehyung prepares himself for what's about to come, he feels Yoongi's hands grabbing him by his clothes and pulling him in as he smothers himself between the crook of Taehyung's neck and shoulders, breathing in his mate's scent and scenting him himself.