10 | Vibrator

Tags:
- Nj x Yg
- Vibrator
- Voyeurism
- Exhibitionism
- Dubious consent
- Slight non-consensual
- Inspired by "Remote" by bosco on ao3

Tags:- Nj x Yg- Vibrator- Voyeurism- Exhibitionism - Dubious consent- Slight non-consensual - Inspired by "Remote" by bosco on ao3

***

3rd person

Bangtan had just finished filming another one of their Bon Voyage videos and all seven of the members with their crew had boarded a bus to get to their next destination knowing that the train stations and airports will be flooded by fans and the crew knew that the group is too exhausted to be dealing with anyone else right now, as much as Bangtan loves their fans.

Most of the crew had taken their seats near the driver's seat while the group decided to take the seats behind them. There aren't a lot of people in the bus for it to be described as crowded but enough for Yoongi to have a hard time falling asleep.

Yoongi and Namjoon had taken the seats at the very back and while the leader is busy researching about their next destination, Yoongi wants to take a nap but the number of people making noise is making it hard for him. Sure, being an idol, he is used to sleeping in noisy and crowded places because of all the staff and crew running around and doing their job but that doesn't mean he gets enough sleep — he barely gets to sleep at all and only closes his eyes for the effect.

Although not having enough sleep is beginning to give him a headache, Yoongi still feels relaxed because of the thing that is buried deep in his ass. He likes feeling full and was about to have some short alone time in his hotel room but their manager interrupted him by knocking on his door and telling him that they are about to board the bus. Panicking because he hasn't cleaned up all of his things in time, he had asked Namjoon to help him with his things and bring them to the bus which is why the two of them are seated at the last rows.

But because they were in a rush, Yoongi had accidentally forgotten to take out the vibrator and had lost the remote. Now, he has to endure the metal that keeps hitting his prostate.

"You good hyung?" Namjoon couldn't help but ask when he noticed the other shifting and moving around on his seat as if feeling uncomfortable.

Yoongi nods and hums while trying to find the perfect position, ""M fine."

Before Namjoon could say anything else, the bus comes to a halt, alerting everyone as their driver stands up to announce that they are making a short pit stop at the parking lot near a gas station for anyone who wants snacks and who wants to use the washroom.

At the sound of a washroom, Yoongi quickly opens his eyes and stands up from his seat, if he could jump out of the window right now, he would. He wants to take the vibrator out before he accidentally cums with their leader seated right beside him.

Everyone had gotten off the bus except for the two of them and Yoongi couldn't wait any longer as he stands up and was about to pass by Namjoon when the said band member stopped him by grabbing his wrist.