03 | Focus

Tags:
- Cockwarming
- Voyeurism (kinda?)
- Raw sex (not using condoms when cockwarming)
- Implied ot7 relationship
- Hs x Yg centered

Tags:- Cockwarming- Voyeurism (kinda?)- Raw sex (not using condoms when cockwarming)- Implied ot7 relationship - Hs x Yg centered

***

3rd person

"Dick out. Now."

That was the first thing that Hoseok had heard the moment he heard the door to his studio click open and footsteps walking inside as the said door is slammed shut — the sound of the lock clicking echoed in the four corners of his studio called "Hope world" to portray the owner's personality and what goes on behind the door of the room.

It was a command — Min Yoongi had given him a command.

He knows exactly what is going to happen in the next hour in his studio as he drowns himself with work. It is an uncharacteristic phenomenon for Hoseok to be so drowned in his own work that the stress keeps piling up on him which is not good. His members are worried for him and had called him multiple times to come home but he refused every single call and text message from all six of them.

But what Hoseok does not know is that his bandmates — and lovers — have a trick up their sleeve. Sending their best soldier, Min Yoongi, to help Hoseok finish his work faster or to convince him to come home and finish whatever he is doing the next day, it doesn't really matter to them. As long as Hoseok doesn't pass out from exhaustion, all they want is what is best for him.

They all know that when it comes to Yoongi, they can never say no.

"Hyung? What are you doing here?" Hoseok asks as he turns around his swivel chair to face Yoongi.

The older walks towards him, taking off his jacket and throwing the said jacket to the near couch, "I'm not here to take you home if that's what you're asking. As your hyung, I'm here to help you finish your work, Joonie has some leader duties to do or else he would have loved to come here too."

"I appreciate it, hyung," Hoseok smiles at him and turns his swivel chair around, his back facing Yoongi as his focus goes back to the three large screens in front of him. "But I think I can finish this by myself."

Yoongi would have let him go after what he said if it weren't for the tired look on Hoseok's face, "You can't get rid of me that easily, sunshine. You've been staring at those screens for the past five hours and you haven't got a single track done."

This somewhat irritated Yoongi but he hates himself more because he knows that what the other had said was true.

"You're having a hard time, Hobi, we all know that — you know that," Yoongi continues with his arms crossed against his chest. "You don't always have to be fine all the time. We all want to help you the same way you help all of us."

But Hoseok is stubborn, he ignores Yoongi and decided not to reply, clicking random keys on the keyboard just to prove to him that he is able to finish his work without any help. Good thing that Yoongi is much more stubborn than him — not just in bed.