06 | To breed

Tags:
- Breeding kink
- Powerbottom Yg
- Bunny hybrid Jk
- Ruts
- Creampie
- Raw sex (cuz jk is yg's big babie)
- Jk x yg

Tags:- Breeding kink- Powerbottom Yg- Bunny hybrid Jk- Ruts- Creampie- Raw sex (cuz jk is yg's big babie)- Jk x yg

***

3rd person

It's that time of the month for Yoongi's hybrid boyfriend; Jungkook.

Hybrids and humans have long walked the planet together as equals. Although there were dark eras where hybrids were considered different from humans and had to be segregated from the rest of the world since they were not seen fit to live amongst other people even though they have every right to be there.

Time has changed and society's views did as well. People are more open-minded and finally begin to see that the way they treat hybrids such as Jungkook is wrong and for the last decade or so, hybrids of all types are now able to roam free and be able to do whatever they want — whether it may be.

Some decided to pursue their dream jobs, others started or continued their education no matter what age they were, there were others who fell in love and had gotten married to humans or other hybrids from another species. The world has become a diverse place for everyone to live in with everyone free to be able to do what they want to do. Sure, there may be instances where things do not work for some people, still facing discrimination from their skin color, gender identity, or whether they may be human or hybrid — the world still has its flaws but things are getting better.

One of the things that the governments had planned to help implement diversity is to open mixed schools where both humans and hybrid children and teenagers can all go to school and study. This is to help and teach young minds that diversity is accepted and produce wonderful relationships from a human to a hybrid.

This did produce wonderful relationships, in one such high school, a sophomore year bunny hybrid student and a junior year human student meets at the back of the school as the two hid to eat their lunches by the bleachers.

"Jeon Jungkook, I'm a bunny hybrid."

"Um, Min Yoongi, human?"

"It's nice to meet you, Min Yoongi the human."

"It's nice to meet you too, Jeon Jungkook the bunny hybrid."

That simple yet almost awkward introduction of two people blossomed into more meetups in the next couple of weeks as the two students began their friendship for the rest of the school year, never leaving each other's side. As Yoongi graduated and went to college, he would constantly visit Jungkook who is still finishing his senior year, and even attended the hybrid's graduation before Jungkook himself joined Yoongi at the same college.

There, the two once again became inseparable and met new friends but they were still inseparable. Yoongi finished college with a music course, graduating the top of his class, and went off to become a song producer with one of their friends, Namjoon, joining a famous label; Big Hit Entertainment or also known as Jin Hit Entertainment once Seokjin, the oldest of their friend group, takes over the family company. While Jungkook also graduated with top marks and became a professional figure skater with their friend Taehyung who became his coach and the two of them would travel together receiving medals after medals, awards after awards, and trophies after trophies. Jimin and Hoseok joined Big Hit Entertainment to pursue their love for dancing.