07 | Lesson

Tags:
- Baby boy yg
- Implied ot7 relationship
- Punishments
- Non-sexual (or sexual) spanking
- Degradation (referring to yg as a toy and cumdump)
- BDSM
- Voyeurism
- Mainly yg x hyung line
- Implied yg x maknae line
- Voyeurism

Tags:- Baby boy yg - Implied ot7 relationship - Punishments- Non-sexual (or sexual) spanking - Degradation (referring to yg as a toy and cumdump)- BDSM- Voyeurism- Mainly yg x hyung line- Implied yg x maknae line- Voyeurism

***

3rd person

"How about you, Suga?"

The said member of Bangtan immediately looks back up to the man interviewing them with an innocent and curious look on his face that would easily melt anyone's heart. But unfortunately, Yoongi's heart already belongs to his six other members in the group and so are theirs.

With a quick smile, he responds, "Oh! Well, I like to spend my time in the studio working, making up lyrics, walking around the nearby park and stopping by a coffee shop at the corner, and sleeping in the dorm whenever I can since all of my members are always being loud in the dorm."

His members all gave him glares and disappointed looks for talking badly about their behavior in the dorm even if they all knew Yoongi was just joking about it. Other members even hopped in on the roleplay and began denying their member's accusations about the way they live in their dorm.

"Oh? You still live together?" The interviewer chuckles a bit before raising a brow and asking the question. "I just assumed that since you're the biggest boyband in the world, all of you would have different homes now."

Namjoon decided to take this one with an awkward chuckle before responding, "Oh, we do have our own apartments now but we all prefer to stay in one roof together to make it easier when it comes to busy schedules."

"Ah that explains it," The interviewer nods before turning his attention back to Yoongi who he had seemed to take a liking to. "Well, since you all are big celebrities now, you guys probably have some secret hookups and partners coming into your apartments? Surely you could share at least one memory of someone."

This made the others quiet. Before the interview had even started, all of the members had felt something weird and strange when they started interacting with the interviewer before the camera was turned on live for everyone to watch. It would have seemed rude if they made a comment so they stayed silent, only making forced smiles and awkward chuckles here and there.

Hearing this outrageous idea of his, prying into their lives as he casually talks about it in front of a camera that shows the interview live in the screens of an audience which consisted at least more than twenty thousand people in which most of them are their fans — some may be intrigued in hearing any relationships going on in the group with each separate member while others were not as keen to the idea of hearing their idols have hookups or secret relationships.

Yoongi gladly took this question with ease, "Well, I think I can speak for everyone that we are not currently dating anyone but if you want, I could show you my place and we can see."