11 | Mommy

Tags:
- Mommy kink
- Yg x Jk
- Omega bunny hybrid Yg
- Alpha bunny hybrid Jk
- Implied mpreg
- Omegas have female genitalia regardless of gender
- Bp Yg
- Breastfeeding kink (?)
- Lactation

Tags:- Mommy kink- Yg x Jk- Omega bunny hybrid Yg- Alpha bunny hybrid Jk- Implied mpreg - Omegas have female genitalia regardless of gender- Bp Yg- Breastfeeding kink (?)- Lactation

***

3rd person

It has been about eight months since Yoongi had given birth to their first child after one and a half years of marriage with the young alpha. Their son has been a blessing to them ever since he was brought to this world, except for the fact that the said child had been keeping the both of them up in the middle of the night because he keeps crying when he gets hungry and is in need of physical attention.

He looks exactly like his alpha father while having his omega's father's personality, the couple were even scared to death when the child did not move a single muscle nor did not make any noise for the past three to four hours and both Jungkook and Yoongi thought their child had lost its life but he was actually was too deep in sleep by the time they brought him to the hospital.

Needless to say, their life had been a lot more exciting ever since their child appeared in their lives and there are no complaints, their son made them realize that there are still a lot more things to learn about each other and their relationship strengthen — with their relationship improving and finding out that there is still a lot to learn about each other, it should be no surprise that there are still some things that Jungkook kept secret from his husband when it comes to certain things that he likes.

"Babe! I'm home!" Jungkook exclaims as soon as he enters the house after a long day of work.

"We're right here!" A muffled voice responded to him, coming from the bedrooms.

With a smile on his face and an excited expression, Jungkok immediately sprints past the living room, leaving his coat and bag on the couch, and through the empty hallway where he found an open doorway to reveal his husband with their baby in his arms suckling on Yoongi's breast for milk.

What a sight, he thought.

Yoongi looks up with an irritated look on his face, "What are you standing there looking at me like that, you pervert."

"Hey! I'm your husband and the person who gave you the sperms to create that living being in your arms and you're calling me a pervert?" Jungkook defends himself even though he knew that this is just how Yoongi greets people. "You do know that I've seen everything, don't you? Everything."

The other just rolls his eyes with a small smirk on his face, "Don't act as if you don't like playing with my breasts, Jeon Jungkook. What? You want some milk too?"

Jungkook knows that his husband is just joking, of course, he's just joking about what he just said — heck, even Yoongi intended it to come out as a joke but when his husband did not laugh nor responded to his supposed joke, he realized that there was more to it.