08 | Threat

Tags:
- Jm x Yg
- Sub top Jm
- Dom bottom Yg
- Slight angst (squint so u could see it)
- Crying
- Fluff

- Very short

***

3rd person

"Come on, baby, give it to me harder!" Yoongi yells out whilst trying to catch his breath as he clings tightly around his boyfriend who is trying to fuck him as hard as he wants but is having a hard time.

Just by looking at the couple going out in their daily lives, people would think that Yoongi is the bottom in the relationship — which is true but he is far from being submissive. That title is given to his boyfriend, Jimin, who may be the top in their relationship but is the submissive one and will follow Yoongi just to please him.

The older takes advantage of the fact that Jimin is willing to do anything just to please him but he obviously won't make him do anything that might hurt him.

Sex is a trivial thing between the two. Since Yoongi is dom even though he is a bottom and Jimin being a submissive top, there are times that the two will come to a point that they will get problems as all relationships do. In bed, Yoongi takes pride in being able to control everything while they are having sex but still making sure that Jimin gets to have a say and speak up his own opinions.

There were a lot of talks that happened as soon as the two became official because both of them changes their behavior when it comes to having sex.

On this particular night, the two had come from partying in a club with their friends and decided to continue their makeout session back in their apartment after their friends couldn't take a single minute watching them have their hands around each other.

The two of them are under the influence of alcohol but sober enough to have come back home safely and decide to have sex in their bedroom and not in the kitchen.

Yoongi is particularly moody tonight and it was probably because of a random bitch who kept trying to dance with his boyfriend when he was literally holding Jimin's hand and probably because of the alcohol intake.

Feeling unsatisfied with Jimin's fucking, Yoongi didn't have enough time to shut his mouth up before he blurted all of his anger out.

"I swear — if you don't fucking fuck me properly, Park Jimin," Yoongi grits through his teeth. "I'll just have to find one who will!"

That was the last straw for Jimin as his eyes suddenly turned red. Yoongi felt and saw this sudden change in his boyfriend and that is when he realized what he just said.

He stops moving and opens his eyes to watch the change in Jimin, "Oh, baby, I didn't mean —"

He had threatened that he would find someone else to fuck because Jimin couldn't do it properly and Jimin cannot have that. He will not let someone else stick their dicks inside of his boyfriend.

Jimin grabs hold of his hips, manhandling Yoongi and turning him around so he could lie down on his stomach. He didn't even give Yoongi a chance to speak before he lifts his ass up and drills his hard cock back inside of his boyfriend's delicious ass.

He cannot fathom the thought of seeing another man fuck Yoongi and it really grinds his gears that Yoongi would even suggest that he find another person to fuck him since Jimin cannot do it properly — cannot give him the satisfaction.

But Jimin will show him.

"Ah! Wait! Jimin-ah!" Yoongi exclaims as he clutches on the bed sheets tightly as he is being drilled down by his own boyfriend. "S-slow down!"

"This is what you want, right?!" Jimin grits through his teeth, throwing away the submissive side of him and letting his dominant side take control. "Y-you can't go out and find s-someone else because I'm here!"

Yoongi eagerly shakes his head, "I won't! I won't! I'm s-sorry!"

Jimin throws his head back before bending over behind Yoongi as he could feel that he is nearing his high, "Fuck — baby, I'm gonna cum!"

The other couldn't even form any proper sentence anymore as places a palm on the headboard with how hard and fast Jimin is fucking him. He has never seen this side of his boyfriend before and he doesn't know if he should be scared or he should love the fact that Jimin can show a little bit of his dominant side as a top.

"You're mine, you hear me?" Jimin growls into his ear as he wraps his arms around Yoongi's hips whilst he continues to fuck him as hard as he can. "I want to hear you say it, baby."

"Y-yours," Yoongi choked a sob as tears flowed down his cheeks. "'M yours..."

"Fucking louder!"

The older one shivered, "'M yours! I'm Jiminie's — no one else's."

"That's right, baby —" Jimin didn't even finish his sentence when Yoongi suddenly squeezed around him so tight that it became a trigger for him and he finally started to cum, his load filling his boyfriend up who is also cumming on their sheets.

He held Yoongi up by his hips, watching as his boyfriend formed a beautiful arch with his body. The older slumped down on the bed after being filled by Jimin's cum, exhaustion taking over him.

Finally, Jimin snaps back to his original self, feeling nervous as the room becomes quiet and Yoongi doesn't move nor make a sound. He flips him around on his back with his cock still inside of him.

"Hyung?" He calls to Yoongi, caressing his cheek. "Baby? Are you okay?"

Jimin sighs in relief when Yoongi places a hand on his. The older slowly opens his eyes and his lips form a small smile.

"I'm fine," His throat is sore.

Tears began to fall down Jimin's cheeks as he stared at what he had done to Yoongi, "I'm sorry, hyung, I'm sorry. I lost control and I didn't know what I was doing —"

Yoongi immediately goes into action and cups his boyfriend's face with both of his hands, pulling him close to press a kiss on his lips, "Baby, it's okay, I should be the one apologizing. Hyung is sorry, my love, I shouldn't have said anything about finding someone else, I don't mean it, baby."

The younger begins to sob, "I'm sorry I'm not enough —"

Yoongi gasps and pulls Jimin closer to him, the younger letting himself fall on his body, "Baby - baby, no. You shouldn't think that, hyung is sorry for making you think that you're not enough."

He presses a kiss on his head, "My Jiminie is more than enough and I won't ever ever need someone else. You are more than enough for me, baby, I love you so so much."

Jimin nods as he buries his face at the crook of Yoongi's neck, "I love hyung too."

The two of them stayed in that position for a few minutes, just basking in each other's presence. Feeling slightly overwhelmed by everything that had happened tonight and they had talked about, they made up and had come to a conclusion.

Yoongi starts shifting on the bed with Jimin still in his arms but the younger doesn't want to let go yet.

"Can I — can I stay inside?" Jimin softly asks, still not wanting to pull out of Yoongi, loving the tight and warm feeling surrounding him.

Yoongi chuckles softly before kissing his forehead, "Of course baby."