Backspace alt delete

" Hayden" lily yelled throwing a pillow on me.

" wake up we have class" she yelled again now hitting me with the pillow repeatedly

" alright alright I'm up woman Jesus" I said throwing the pillow back at her

" we'll go to breakfast first and then we can go to class" she said with a warm smile as I nodded my head.

I put my clothes on and headed out the door and went to grab my phone.

You're in 1975 dumbass they don't have iPhones.

I told myself before meeting lily outside.

" come on" she said grabbing my hand pulling me down the stairs

I didn't even have time to brush my hair let alone put makeup on but alright

Once we got downstairs we were met by 4 boys arguing over god knows what.

" hello my lovely lily-flower" James said into her ear which made her put on a disgusted look.

He turned to me " goodmorning to you Hayden" he smiled at me.

" goodmorning James" I gave him a smile back

" let's just get to breakfast Marlene and Alice are already waiting for us. Did you know you're a heavy sleeper? It took me 30 minutes to wake you up" she said

" I don't know lily-flower am I?" I said in a sarcastic tone pointing to my bed head.

" I guess I should go let you brush your hair, I'll see you down there." She said before walking off.

I nodded and made my way up to the stair and back into the room. I walked over to my bag and pulled out my brush and makeup and headed over to the mirror.

I put on some normal makeup not doing a lot. Just same eyeliner and eyeshadow along with some Foundation to cover up my acne.

I brushed my hair and put my things away making my way can downstairs.

Once I got to the great hall I spotted lily,Alice, and Marlene and the marauders sitting across from them.

I sat in between lily and Remus and got a cup of coffee.

" Hayden you're eyeliner is really good how'd you learn how to do it?" Alice asked me admiring my makeup.

" NikkieTutorials" I stated

" who in the hell is NikkieTutorials?"remus asked me giving me a confused look.

I bursted out laughing earning confused looks from the 7

" what?" Siruis asked

" it's- uh- nothing- I- just remembered something" I said in between laughs.

They all continued eating their food while I laughed in silence.

Oh this is so fun.

" anyways, Hayden if you wouldn't mind could you teach me? I can't ever get it straight or perfectly winged" Alice asked me giving me pleaded eyes.

" of course, but it took me awhile to learn but yeah I can teach you" I said giving her a warm smile as she nodded her head and returned to her book.

Once we finished breakfast they headed down to their classes as I headed to Minnie's classroom to ask for my schedule or as the call it here " time table"? I don't know tbh.