Taylor swift. My wife of course

(trigger warning: mentions of underage drinking)

The alarm beside the bed stand went off causing me to groan. Today is our first quidditch game, well my first quidditch game. Yes I am very nervous.

So nervous. I got up onto my feet, stretching as I did so. I got dressed and made my way out of the door.

I got down to the common room and checked to see if anybody was there. There wasn't. I decided to just go ahead to breakfast since they are most likely to be there.

I walked out of the portrait and started walking towards the great hall. I got to the doors and made my way over to the table.

I sat down next Mary and grabbed a piece of toast. Before I could put anymore food in my mouth James came over to me.

" big day today" he said ruffling my hair

I slapped his hand away and smiled nervously " yup".

He seemed to have noticed, then again I'm not that good at hiding my feelings. " Hayden you'll do fine. I promise" his lips curled up into a smile.

¥

Flying around the quidditch field in the air is alot scarier than you would think.

I was keeping my eyes on phoebe Dawson our seeker making sure no bludger's were coming at her. James was on the other side of the field knocking a slytherin keeper down.

A bludger was making its way to phoebe but thankfully John bell hit it out of her way.

"PHOEBE DAWSON HAS SPOTTED THE SNITCH!" Sirius yelled as he was the commentator

I watched as phoebe flew after the snitch trying to catch it, but the slytherin seeker quickly caught on and went after it.

I saw phoebe reach out a grab something, which was obviously the snitch. Now she was infront of me with the snitch in her hand still on the broom.

But like most slytherins, one decided to hit a bludger her way anyways. I flew infront of her before it could hit her and hit back to the other side.

Phoebe stuck her hand out in the air revealing that she had the snitch. A wave of cheers could suddenly be heard

" DAWSON HAS CAUGHT THE SNITCH. GRYFFINDOR WINS!" Sirius yelled through the mic

We all flew down as others ran to congratulate us. James ran to me hugging me

" you did such a great job hayden!" He smiled

I hugged him back " thank you James" I smiled before lily hugged me

¥

After I took a shower I went to my dorm to get changed. James announced that we were having a party to celebrate our win and also my first win as apart of the team.

I slipped on a pair of jeans and a band tee. Nothing fancy. It's just a party.

Marlene, Mary, lily, Alice, and I all made our way down the stairs

We got down to the common room, some kids were already drunk surprisingly.

We all went our separate ways, though Marlene went with lily.

I went over and got a cup pouring some firewhiskey in it, and went to look for Remus. I finally found him about 5 minutes later. He was standing by the portrait with his arms crossed

" hey" he smiled.

" hi" I replied going over to stand next to him.

" you're drinking?" He asked looking down at my cup.