Shawty bae

I awoke in my dorm with a slight headache and stomach ache.

I stg if I'm getting sick

But nonetheless I got dressed and headed down to the great hall for breakfast. I sat down in between Alice and lily.

" hi Hayden, sleep well?" Lily asked

"No." I simply replied running a hand through my hair.

" why, is something wrong?" She asked me leaning into me.

" pfft more like everything but I tend to keep my feelings in" I said taking a sip of my orange juice.

" that's not good hayden, you should talk about it." She stated putting a hand on my back.

I let out a frustrated laugh " what's the fun in that? I don't what people knowing what actually goes on in my pathetic life I call good." I stated pushing her hand off my back.

I saw the look on her face. She looked sad almost as if she's sad I'm not going to let her comfort me.

" look, lils I really don't want to talk about it today. Not everything revolves around me. Now if you excuse I'm going to leave before throwing up on this table from lack of sleep" I stated before getting up and walking back to the common room untill classes start.

I looked up at the clock and it was time I go to potions which is ironically the class I hate the most considering me and Remus will most likely have to talk. I'll try and get a new partner or something.

I got to potions and spotted Remus sitting in his chair. I sighed internally. I walked over to the desk sitting my stuff down before walking off to professor slug horn.

" professor, can I ask you a question." I stated as he shook his head yes.

" I was wondering if I could have another partner by chance?" I said shrugging my shoulders.

" miss Jimenez I'm sorry but no you cannot there would be uneven numbers" he said sitting his book down.

I nodded and went back over to the desk and sat down. I tried my absolute best not to glance over at the seemingly okay boy beside me.

I wonder if he's okay. I know the full moon was 3 days ago, but I know that it hurts for awhile after it.

But instead of asking him, I just listened to what slughorn was saying.

I found myself dozing off so I kept shaking my head to keep myself awake so I wouldn't be sent to detention.

( TRIGGER WARNING: mentions of death.)

¥*•*¥•*¥•*¥•*¥•*
{3rd person POV}

A young hayden Jimenez was driving in the car with her older brother Dylan.

That day hayden wanted to go to a friends house and Dylan agreed to drive her there although they both knew he was having a hard day himself.

He had found his former girlfriend in bed with another guy, and it broke his heart to say the least. But when it came to Hayden he would do anything for her so he obviously agreed to drive her.

The two were listening to music while her brother was driving.

" Dylan, can we please stop and get ice cream" she pleaded to her brother and hit his arm to make him look at her.

" not right now hayden when I come get you tomorrow we can" he said calmly keeping his eyes on the road.

" but why can't we get it now!" 11 year old hayden exclaimed.