Breed: diffrent

My eyes shot open due to a loud scream. I sat my body upright on the couch and listened.

" OH MY MERLIN" I heard someone yell and then followed a girly scream

What the fuck is going on?

I pulled the covers off of me and raced up to the boys dormitory. I angrily whipped the door open

" WHAT IS GOING ON IT IS 7 IN THE GOD DAMN MORNING" I yelled but they weren't focused on me.

I looked around the room and I nearly bursted into laughter. Siruis was holding what looked like to be a shoe up in the air on the left side of the room. James had his wand out looking concreted. Peter on the right side of the room was scared out of his mind, and Remus was laughing.

" THAT THING IS BIGGER THAN PETE'S ANIMAGUS FORM" Siruis yelled looking down at ground.

" AHHHH IT TWITCHED IT'S LEG" he yelled after

" YOU DARE CRWAL ON THE MARAUDERS DORMITORY FLOOR?" James asked being dramatic as always

I looked down to where they were looking and saw a spider. A spider seriously are these boys serious? I smiled at how dumb the boys were being. They might get on my nerves but they're funny.

" SOMEONE KILL IT" Peter yelled

" IF ANY OF YOU KILL IT I WILL KICK MY FOOT SO FAR UP YOUR ASSES" I screamed before going down to the spider.

" it's just a fucking spider you big baby's" I said scooping it up into my hands.

" yeah a spider that could have killed us" Siruis replied out of breath

"It's harmless you assholes. If you had killed it, you would have killed a harmless spider. " I said rolling my eyes.

I opened my hands a little to take a peek at the spider careful not to unleash it amongst the boys cause god knows that would be terrible.

" hi love, I'm going to put you outside so you don't end up being killed okay?" I spoke to it.

I walked over to the window which was ironically infront of Remus's bed.

" rem can you open the window?" I asked him. He shook his head and turned his body and opened the window slightly.

I sat the spider gently outside of his window and closed it.

" did you really just pick a fucking spider up and talk to it?" James asked me in disbelief while Peter looked like he was in awe.

" they are only a threat when they feel threatened. You can't scream once you see one you idiot." I rolled my eyes.

" I think I fall in love with you more and more everyday" Siruis told me proudly

" Siruis for the last time. You. Don't. Do. Relationships." I crossed my arms over my chest.

" I COULD!" He shouted

" Siruis Orin black if you don't shut the fuck up. Other people are sleeping." I hissed at him.

Siruis looked like an idea popped into his head. He smirked and started singing VERY LOUDLY walking at the door.

" NO" I yelled

I ran to him and jumped onto his back and stated pulling him backwards.

" ALRIGHT ALRIGHT. I'll stop" he said and stopped trying to wiggle me off his back.

" now get your ass back into that dormitory cause as much as I hate it. Just your boxers won't do" I said pulling him back once again.

He started walking towards the Boys's dorm