Out this hoe😎💥☝🏻

Four girls busted through the door. One falling on top of me and the others smiling very widely

" ugh get off of me" I said pushing Marlene off onto the floor causing her to groan.

" HAYDEN!" Lily yelled

" LILY! WHAT!" I yelled back

" HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY!" She yelled

Ah shit. I totally forgot about that.

" did you seriously forget that's it's your birthday?" She asked me disappointed.

I got out of my bed rubbing my face

" well I didn't think anyone cared. It's not a big deal." I said stepping into the bathroom.

" of course we care!" She reassured me as I stepped back out.

" we wanna do something special!" She said excitedly as I opened up my drawers.

"Like what?" I asked pulling a shirt out.

" like a party!" She said clapping her hand.

I looked at her in disbelief as I pulled my jeans on.

" I don't understand what's the big deal about turning 16! I threw my hand up.

"Just let us do this for you! Please?" She pleaded

I rolled my eyes in defeat " fine, but not some big party." I said stepping beside her going out the door making my way down the common room.

And once again I was met my four teenage boys  excitedly talking. All of their heads snapped towards me.

" HAYDEN. Ahhh you're sixteen now! You're old!" He said engulfing me into a hug.

" James. You're sixteen too dumbass" I said rolling my eyes.

" okay, so what are the plans?" Siruis asked

" lily wants to throw a party" I said sighing slumping myself down on the couch.

" perfect!" James exclaimed

" no. Not perfect. Far from perfect. I don't see what's so exciting about turning sixteen." I said to them.

" I don't see why anyone would care anyways." I said running a hand through my knotted hair.

" we care! We're your besties Remember?" James asked sad which made me laugh a bit.

" yes James. I remember." I said chuckling.

" that's why I just want it to be us. Not some big party. Just us." I informed him.

" is that what you want?" He asked

" yes that's what I want." I nodded.

" right. Well. Me and the boys gotta go do something but I'll see you later?" James said before all four of them bolting out the portrait

" sometimes I don't even know why I bother." I said mumbling into my hands.

¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥

I sat there for a good thirty minutes waiting for lily to get done with whatever the fuck she was doing.

She came rushing down the stairs almost tripping as she did so, she stopped right infront of me with the biggest smile placed onto her lips.

" let's get you ready." She said grabbing my hand.

" why? It's just going to be us and the boys." I said confused