Farewell you dumbasses

The end of the school year. Finally. It's literally June, I'm 2021 it was usually around the end of may😐☝🏻

But oh no dumblewhore decided that the last week of June is an expectable amount of time😐 no it isn't. It's way too long, but I am not here to judge even though that's literally all I do but besides the point.

Today we leave, Dumbledore said I could go back to my home in Scotland which is very weird considering in 2021 I lived in Kansas.

Anyhow he said I could go back despite the fact I had no adult to " watch me ". Which in its own way in a sentence sounded weird.

I finished the shirt I was folding and put it back into my case nicely. Before I went downstairs I made sure I grabbed everything. I zipped the suitcase up throwing it on my bed before walking out of the door.

I made my way over to the couch waiting for the others to come back from breakfast. I opened the book and lightly skimming through the words with my eyes. I heard the portrait swing open revealing the marauders all standing there with smirks placed onto their lips

" what?" I asked confused

Just then I heard loud but faint yelling roaring through the halls.

All four boys immediately started hiding. James went on the other side of the sofa away from portrait view, Peter ran up the stairs as fast as he possibly could staying at the top, I didn't see where Remus and Sirius went. I couldn't not with the loud ass yelling that was getting closer by the second.

Just then filch came into my view with a scowl.

" where are they?" He raised his eyebrows

" who?" I asked confused

" THOSE LITTLE RATS! WHERE ARE THEY!" He yelled his voice getting higher

" I don't know." I simply stated averting my gaze back to my book.

" WELL IF YOU LOT ARE IN HERE. YOU ALL ARE LUCKY ITS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL." He yelled before angrily walking out of the portrait.

The boys slowly but surely came out of their hiding spots trying to suppress their laughter.

" what the hell did you do?" I asked confused

" we might've turned his cat pink." James said laughing

" you turned Mrs.Norris pink. Why? I mean why?" I asked confused

" because we were bored! And we wanted to give him a gift." Sirius smirked.

I let out a sigh praying that today would go faster. I brought my hands up to my temple rubbing them to try and ease the headache that was slowly starting to hurt.

" are you alright?" The faint voice of Remus said behind my shoulder.

I brought my head to where I was facing him and a smile crept its way onto my cheeks. " yeah just a headache." I replied

" I'm sorry do you want anything?" He asked concerned.

Bless his heart

" no I'm okay thank you though rem." I smiled before kissing him softly

They all were talking with eachother whilst I read my book.

I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and I was met by lily and Mary McDonald, I've never really talked to Mary I mean we have a couple of times but never really a holding conversation, but nonetheless a very nice girl.

" hi lily hi Mary" I greeted them both

" hi Hayden, so since today is our last day before break we thought we could hangout, if you're alright with that." She asked kindly