She likes girls, come on. Catch up

I opened my eyes slightly and looked around, I was in the common room. I rubbed my eyes slightly before getting up.

I walked up the steps tiredly whilst having my eyelids almost shut.

I opened the dormitory door quietly so it wouldn't wake anyone up, I stepped in and closed the door behind me.

" Hayden?" Called a voice

Alice stepped out with bed head and a sour look on her face.

" Alice hey." I breathed out.

" why are you up so early?" She asked groggy.

" i don't know." I replied sitting down onto my bed.

" do you need to talk about it?" She asked quietly sitting down beside me.

" what? No. I'll be fine." I replied smiling

" if you want to, don't hesitate to talk." She smiled sweetly before going back to her bed.

Wish I had my phone🙄

¥

" hello love." I said sitting down beside Remus in potions

" hey." He said tiredly

Shit. I forgot. Full moon is in two days

I didn't reply back I left him alone, since this is kind of like his period.

I averted my attention back to slughorn who was talking so loud it hurt my ears.

¥

I slammed my book down and sat down.

" goodmorning Hayden." Siruis greeted

Do I really have to sit beside this man in dada

" hi Siri" I greeted back.

Out the Conor of my eye I saw James roll a piece of paper up.

Jesus Christ.

I turned my back to him " if you throw that at snape I'll kick your ass." I replied

" why can't I throw it?" He frowned

" James. Just don't. Just because he's sitting beside lily doesn't mean he's done anything wrong." I stated

He huffed in his seat and looked away from me.

About an half in hour in I was jotting down notes in both mine and Siruis's book, since he begged me to.

A piece of paper flew over my head and landed right on snapes

James who was sitting directly behind me started laughing along with Siruis.

" snape was right, you are swine." I mumbled to myself shaking my head.

James waddled up another piece of paper and threw it once again at his head.

Lily patted his back and turned her head towards James giving an disappointing look.

James went to waddle up another one but I stopped him.

" you throw another piece of paper at that boys head I will stick my foot up your ass so far you won't be able to remember your own name. He has done nothing wrong, and if he had talk it out like a grown fucking person would do." I snapped before turning back around in my seat.

He sat the paper down and continued writing.

I gave siruis back his book and closed mine.

We got dismissed and I walked out of the classroom and started my way towards muggle studies.