The wailing women.

An omen of death; a messenger of the underworld.
The mournful wails in the midst of silence as she sings the song of death.

I woke up with a slight headache not wanting to get out of bed, but I had classes to attend to, and I do not want to fail, so nonetheless I stood up onto my feet and made my way over to my drawers.

A shiver ran down my spine. Something's off.

I can feel it.

I ignored the feeling and pulled on my robes. I grabbed my books and my wand and made my way out of the dorm.

Once I got downstairs I was met with James pacing back and forth.

" James?" I called out concerned

" Hayden. Oh hey." He said running a hand through his already very messed up hair.

" is everything okay?" I asked him.

" uhm- yeah. Just some stuff with quidditch I have to figure out." He gave me a lopsided smile.

" well, if there's anything i can do for you let me know." I smiled.

" do you wanna walk to class together?" I asked him with a hopeful tone of voice.

" yeah that's okay." He said sighing grabbing his wand before waiting for me to come along side him as I did.

We stepped out of the portrait and made our way to our classes.

" so, I was thinking this weekend, we can get you on a broom, make sure your ready for next year." He said looking down the hall as he spoke.

" yeah. Sounds good." I said looking over at him before looking back to where we were walking.

I got a shiver down my spine once again. I stopped for a second and cracked my neck allowing myself to take a breath.

" you alright?" He asked stopping so I could catch up.

" erm- yeah. Yeah. I'm fine." I gave him a reassuring look.

We started walking once again. James got where he needed to go and potions was right down the hall from him.

Before I stepping into the door Remus was waiting for my outside.

How cute of him.

I waved at him as I was walking up. Before I could get to him I bumped into someone causing me to stumble a bit.

The boy caught me and then I felt it.

I felt it. I don't know how I knew, but I knew he was going to die, and I knew he was going to die soon.

I started screaming, and when I say screaming I mean full on wailing. Remus ran up to me as I dropped down to the floor screaming.

" HAYDEN!" He yelled

" HAYDEN! WHATS GOING ON?" He yelled. When I didn't respond still screaming, he picked me up and carried me to the infirmary.

I stopped screaming when we were halfway there, but I was sure as hell still crying.

He sat me down and madam pompfrey came rushing over to me.

" Hayden, sweetheart where does it hurt?" She asked quickly checking my body.

" it's doesn't hurt." I said choking on my tears.

Their heads snapped to me as I sat there looking at the ground.

" I don't know how I know, and I don't know how I felt it, but fabius Watkins. Fabius Watkins is going to die."

Madam pompfrey's eyes widened " take her to albus. Now." She instructed