Whats the fuckin situuuaaation

" Hayden?" A voice all too familiar called out.

" Remus." I breathed out.

" I'm sorry. I- I understand if you don't feel the same way. I- just need your honesty okay? I need the truth and the honest truth I don't care about my feelings right now rem. I just need this to be over. I need you to tell me you don't like me so I can stop thinking about you. I need you to tell me you don't like me so I can stop picturing your lips on mine again. Please" I whispered.

He took a few steps forward and placed a hand onto my cheek caressing it softly.

" Hayden Dawn Jimenez, I am so in love with you" he breathed out quietly looking into my eyes as he flickered his beautiful brown eyes to my lips.

He brought his other hand up tucking a strand a hair behind my hair.

" at first I doubted it I'm not going to lie, but the closer we became the more I realized my feelings for you, and before you say how I think that we shouldn't be together. That's a lie. I want you. I want all of you. Everything you can give me I'll take it. I want every drop of your love and if it leaves me with nothing but heartbroken atleast I had it for some time. Hayden, I'd kill a thousand men for the pleasure of your smile." He said pressing his forehead up against mine.

" Remus John Lupin, you will never have to worry about me breaking your heart. I can't promise you forever, but I can promise you a lifetime of love. You consume me. Remus, you have caused me more happiness than I ever thought I could feel. It's so hard for me to put you into words because I love you in ways I have never loved anyone else. I want you in the bluntest ways. I want your lips, your hands, your arms. I want you the way the ocean wants the shore, constantly reaching and running back, the way the sun wants to shine, the way words want to be read. I want you to infinity, to the millionth degree, no amount of rain could douse the fire I have in me for you" I said smiling as I cupped his face.

We stared at each other for a moment, taking In each other's features before he softly pressed his lips against mine. It felt surreal, yes we've kissed before but this time it was different. No fireworks, no sparks just love. All that was there was love, and that is all we needed for it to be much more passionate than last time.

We pulled away breathlessly and smiled at each other.

" Hayden, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me with a cheesy grin that might have been the most fucking cutest shit I've ever seen.

" yes" I smiled pecking him on the lips.

" we should head back it's almost curfew and Minnie will kill us" he chuckled.

He intertwined our hands and we made our way out of the astronomy tower quietly heading back to the common room with our hands locked together the entire time.

The portrait swung open and revealed seven teens quietly waiting. Seven pairs of eyes turned to me and Remus and all almost immediately made their way down to our intertwined hands.

Siruis smirked as wide as he could, James looked like he was about to squeal like a child any second, Peter looked looked confused, lily smiled as wide as she could smile, Marlene winked at me shooting fake guns with her fingers, Alice clapped, and kes smiled brightly at me.

" what's the fuckin situuuaaation" i laughed trying to fill the air.

" I don't know what is it?" Siruis smirked. I rolled my eyes at his comment as he obviously knows.

All four girls in UNISON squeaked and ran up to me dragging me from Remus.

" you're telling us everything" lily stopped before she drug me up the stairs.

" okay spill" kes stated

"Well I told him to be honest with me and to not let me down easy but he then he gave me this cutest fucking speech ever about how he loves me too, and after he did I did, and then we kissed and he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes that's it" I smiled.

" YES" Marlene shouted

" you owe me 5 gallons Alice" she winked at her

" why did I know this was going to happen" I chuckled

" well, you are going to go down there and we'll try and pry the boys away so you can spend time with your new boyfriend" lily smiled child like.

She once again took my hand led me down the stairs. The boys all glanced at me then back at Remus.

" well ladies and gentlemen, it looks like hayden Jimenez isn't such a hopeless romantic after all" kes smiled as she stood beside me.

" now, boys. Let's let the new couple have their time alone together" lily smiled at me then at Remus.

They boys got the hint and bolted up the stairs the girls not to far behind.

" I love how over dramatic they are" I chuckled as I sat down beside him on the couch.

" you know they bet on us?" I asked him

" yeah. The boys did too." He chuckled.

" okay since they have probably taken over the dorm, you wanna sleep with me?" I asked him

His eyes went wide and and his face went red " i- well-" he stammered

" no you dork! I mean fall asleep together dummy" I laughed out.

" oh. Thank god." He sighed in relief.

I smiled lightly and grabbed a blanket and put my head onto the pillow that was there, Remus did the same putting his arm around my waist as he did.

" oh shit i forgot about the light" I cursed

" it's fine love I'll get it" Remus said smiling.

He removed his arm from my waist and got up and turned the lamp off. He came back towards the couch and his head hit the pillow once more.

This time I put my arms around his waist and my head onto his chest. 

" goodnight rem" I whispered into his chest.

" goodnight my love" he whispered

Bless his heart.

A/n- hehe. Uhm so they're together now asf😫 don't worry nothing bad will happen I promise.

Anyways I know this is a short chapter but I wanted to have a filler one!

I hope you all like it<3

Have a good day my lovelies (: