You did this for what?

I stood up onto my feet and put on my robes. I looked around and everyone's stuff was packed?

Aw shit Christmas break. I have no idea if I stay here or go back to my house in Scotland?

I totally forgot we didn't have any classes today so I took my robes off and put regular clothes on.

I made my way down to the great hall for breakfast. I didn't really feel like eating so I just decided to bring a book to pass time. I'm glad I only read novels from the 1970's- 1980's or else I'd have to explain why I have novels ahead of their time.

My mother had given me a book called " The princess bride" she told me it was her favorite book so I decided to start reading it.

I sat down at the Gryffindor table beside Siruis and greeted them all.

" what are you reading hayden?" Lily asked me looking up from her own book.

" it's called The Princess Bride" I stated

" what's it about?" She asked

" I don't really know, I haven't started reading it untill now" I said giving her a warm smile.

" so, Hayden what are your plans for Christmas?" Alice asked me

" I- erm. I don't really know. My parents aren't around like ever so I'll probably just stay here" I said looking back down at my book.

" if you don't mind me asking, why are your parents never there?" Lily asked me knitting her eyebrows together

" it's really really complicated." I stated shaking my head.

They dropped the subject and went into their own little conversations while I just sat there reading.

I could see the girls whispering in each other's ears and looking over at me.

Ugh I don't do well with drama never have.

"Hayden. Alice, Marlene and I would like to ask you for our consent to give you a makeover" she smiled lightly at me.

" why? Do I look ugly? I know I shouldn't have worn these pants damnit" I cursed myself. Lily shook her head

" no that's not it all. Hayden I don't know if you know but you're very gorgeous. We just wanted to have a girls day before we all leave" she said giving me a warm smile.

I shrugged" I mean okay, I don't see how that would be a problem" I finished. They all started doing that squeaky thing girls do when they get excited.

I sound like a boy right now ew.

Lily turned to me " by the time we're down with you. You'll have every boy on their knees" she said quickly getting up and dragging me out from the table before I could get out a response.

Once we got into the dorm they completely raided my drawers.

" Hayden I love you but your sense of fashion is concerning" lily said looking over at me.

" okay I'm gonna do your make up, Marlene is going to do your hair and lily is going to find you a cute outfit to wear so we can knock Remus out of his socks" she stated clapping

" why are you bringing Remus into this?" I asked confused

" Hayden, it's pretty obvious you like him" lily stated.

I scoffed " I do not." I stated

" right and I like James" lily said sarcastically.

" fine so what if I do like him how is this going to help?" I asked looking at the three girls.