Ya'll rockin w the fit‼️

I was once again shook awake by lily Evans

Can this girl get a grip Jesus🙄

" haydennn" she sung

" HAYDEN. Merlin's beard girl. Get up it's Saturday. We're going to breakfast " she said as she saw me slowly begin to open my eyes

" you know I really feel like punching you" I said rolling my eyes

I stood up onto my feet and went to my drawers. I pulled out a Pink Floyd black hoodie and put a red and black flannel over it. I slipped on a pair of black ripped jeans and pulled out my makeup bag.

I walked with lily out the door and made our way to the common room to meet up with Alice and Marlene.

The girls were all there and we headed out the portrait. As we began walking to the great hall lily spoke up.

" Hayden I swear to Merlin if you sit by Remus and not by me I'm going to hex you into oblivion" she threatened

" woah okay scary lily. You got it" I smiled at her.

We walked into the great hall and took out spots. And as promised I sat by lily and smiled at Remus and mouthed " sorry" to him but he shook it off.

Dumbledore came through the doors with a blonde girl about my age but she looked very Familiar. As she scanned her eyes over the great hall her eyes met mine. My eyes went wide and I smiled so big my face hurt, she smiled big too. I know who that is.

I kept out of my seat and she started running towards me as did it.

" KES!" I screamed

" HAYDEN" she said running into me with open arms hitting me so fast we both fell down.

We both got up and engulfed each other in a hug. I could feel all eyes on us, but at that moment I didn't care. I didn't care one bit. My best friend from 2021 was here.

Wait- but why?

" kes I love you but why are you here?" I asked

" I mean do you know?" I asked again.

" yes hayden I know. I saw that time machine thingy on the floor of your bedroom and you know me being me I touched it here I am." She replied with a shrug

" you didn't bring it back with you did you?" I asked to which she shook her head no to.

" so Dumbledore has told you everything?" I asked

" yes hayden." She rolled her eyes

" everything." She said with a smile.

" I've missed you so much" i said bringing her into another hug.

I pulled away wiping the tears from my eyes

" well go on. Go get sorted dumbass. Let's hope you get in Gryffindor" i joked. She hit the back of my head and her and Dumbledore went up to the sorting hat.

I walked back to my seat, and they all stared at me.

" what?" I asked

" who is that?" James asked

" my best fucking friend Jamesie boy. My best friend" I said with a smile

" I thought I was your best friend" Siruis frowned.

" you are, but she's my platonic soulmate Siri. We've been best friends for eight whole years. I haven't seen her for awhile, but I missed her so much" I smiled.