Epilogue

Andrew

"Can you wake Amar up and get him ready? I am really tired." Divya said to me turning off the alarm on the nightstand.

That's the 4th Alarm, and I don't feel like waking up.

"Sure fruit cake! You take rest." I said rubbing my eyes.

I kissed Divya on the head, moved out of the bed quietly and walked to Amar's room.

He is sleeping soundly, clutching on to his pillow. He was pretty pumped up about going to actual school.

After moving into this house, We redesigned Amar's room to his liking, there is a rock climbing wall, a hidden nerf gun wall behind the climbing wall and slide which connects his room to the play room in the basement.

As usual Divya made a fuss, but Amar himself designed it and who wouldn't want a kids dream room come true, not me. I will make every dream of my son's come true.

"Little Man! Wake up, it's time to get ready." I said shaking him up.

"No papa! 5 more minutes please." He groaned with his eyes closed.

People who wake up without saying 5 more minutes are psychopaths and I am glad my son is not that person.

"Okay! Only 5 minutes." I said and joined him on the bed after turning on a timer for 7 minutes. Amar put his hands and legs on me, snuggling closer covering me with his sheets.

I can't believe he is going to school already, today is his first day in first grade. I just hope everything goes good. Thank god! He already has Alex and I don't have to worry much because my cookie, Elena is already in the same school.

I timer rang before I could complete my thought process. I lifted him off the bed, brushed his teeth and put him in the shower. I went downstairs to prepare some breakfast for him, only to find Divya already in the kitchen sitting on the bar stool.

I walked near her and found her eating a chocolate chip cookie with ice cream on top.

"Are you really eating cookie and ice cream for breakfast?" I questioned her and she just glared at me stuffing her mouth with one more spoonful.

"Don't come near me! The minute she senses your touch she uses my bladder as a football and thinks of herself as a kicker." She said and jerked away from me.

Yup! Divya is pregnant and we knew that it is a healthy baby girl 4 months back. Everyone is so excited for the little girl except for Divya, who's having a hard time.

Apparently my little girl is already a brat.

"Why did that not happen when you were acting like a cougar last night?" I smirked questioning her making her choke on the ice cream.

"I was overpowered by my other senses and let me eat the food your daughter wants or else she is gonna make me run to the bathroom again." She immediately responded making me quiet.

She is glowing these days, my brat is making her mom look more beautiful. Man, I fall in love with her every single day.

"And this is all because of you, you called me fruit cake and she wanted to eat that. Amar was such a quiet baby, he never made a sound or gave me cravings..." She started rambling.