Chapter 33

This one is for you guys.

KillWing

IshkbaazSHIVIKA

Ammaspet

shupanddancewithme

Navikew

Andrew

"Mama! What does marriage mean?" Amar asked Divya as I walked into Divya's house.

Amar is sitting on the dining table and Divya is standing before him with a bowl and spoon in her hand. Wow! That's a serious discussion on between my fiancé and my son.

Yes! Me and Divya are getting married this Sunday, which is in 4 days. It's already too late and I don't want any more delays in showing the world that she is mine.

"Marriage is an union of two people, who love each other. It's promise they make to stay together, trust and respect each other."Divya told him and fed him food as as stood back leaning on to the pillar looking at them.

"Will you and Papa fight after marriage? And break up like Katie's" He questioned again.

Katie is his friend from the day care center.

"People will always fight but that doesn't mean they don't love each other anymore. And I will not let Andrew leave us.'"

When did my little man get this many questions about marriage? And did Divya just say that she will never leave me?

"Like Amy and Uncle Jamie, they always fight and kiss." He said clapping his hands like he cracked a major code in his life making me smile. Amar's smile always warms my heart.

"When did you come?" Divya asked me as I was involved in looking at Amar's face.

"A while back." I said walking to her and pecked her on the lips.

"Papa! I am having a sleepover with Uncle Dru, Uncle Arjun, Alex, Elena and Danny tomorrow."He said opening his arms to me wanting me to pick him up.

I could never get over Amar calling me Papa, That always puts a smile to my face. Who says dad and sons can't bond much, because with Amar and me, it's other way around.

"That sounds fun! Will you miss me?" I asked with a pout and kissed him on the tip of his nose.

"I will always miss you Papa." He said and kissed me back.

"He comes and you forget me, I am your mother remember that." Divya snickered at us and walked away into the kitchen.

"Is Mama mad at us?"Amar questioned me with a panicked look on his face.

"Your mama can never be mad at us. You sit here, watch the TV and I will go take care of her." I said and placed him on the couch after placing a kiss on his head.

I walked into the kitchen and Divya is standing near the sink doing the dishes. I went and hugged her from behind. I started nibbling her on the neck and caged her with my body

"Andrew! What are you doing?" She shrieked trying get out of here.

"I am trying to hug and kiss my fiancé, Why do you care?" I said and nuzzled into her neck, placing wet lingering kisses all over her neck and shoulders.