Chapter 24

Andrew

"Andy! Wake up, we have to leave." I heard Jameson pushing me.

"We came here yesterday Jamie! Stop disturbing me and let me sleep." I replied covering myself to sleep.

"Maya is in Jail!"

His words kicked my sleep to the curb.

"What? Why?" I asked after composing myself sitting on the bed and looked at him all ready to leave.

"Jay is back and she punched him till he bled out." He answered looking into his phone with panic all over his face.

How is Divya? How is she taking it?

"Let's go!" I said and got ready in a minute.

"I can't find a plane immediately for us to leave." He said texting with someone.

I took my phone out and found hundreds of calls from people, but my main focus is to get us out of here so I called my father and asked him for a plane.

We reached the airport, I tried calling Divya but her phones not reachable. I hope she is okay. But why did Amaya hit Jay? Not that he doesn't deserve it.

"Why is Amaya in Jail? Did you talk to her?" I asked Jameson as soon as we boarded the plane.

"I couldn't talk to Maya but I did talk to Dad. You know that Amaya and Divya planned for a night out right. Maya was waiting at the hospital with all the kids, Amar and Alex went to the vending machine to grab a candy and that's when someone pushed Amar down as he was climbing on the vending machine making him fall on the ground and bleed. Maya enquired the room no of the and found that it was none other than Jay." He narrated the whole story to me and I fisted my hands controlling myself.

That bastard hurt Amar, I will see his end for sure. I excused myself away from Jameson and called my father for help.

"Hello Dad! I need your help." I said to him as soon as he picked the call.

"What do you need son? We started to NC, we will reach there, in an hour." He asked me.

"I want to Jay's company to burn down to ashes. I want him to lose everything he worked so hard for. I don't how you do it, but I just want it to be done ASAP. He hurt Amar Dad, he hurt my little man." I asked him in pain

"Don't make decisions when you are angry Andrew. We will talk it out." He tried to reason with me but I refused.

"No dad! I was quiet till now even though I knew how bad he hurt Divya. But when it comes to Amar I won't back down." I told him strongly that this is my final decision.

"Just listen to my plan, and proceed accordingly." I said to him and elaborated the plan to destroy RR Enterprises and bring Jay down to his knees.

I didn't want to involve Jameson or Global in this plan of mine.

I went back to my chair and found Jameson with his eyes closed. After 15 horrible hours we reached and drove to Shaurya's home which is filled with cars outside.

I ran into the home and found Amar, Alex, Elena and Dru watching something on the TV. Amar has a bandage on his head, and looks like he did cry a lot. His eyes are swollen, that bastard made Amar cry.

"ANDDDYY..Jamieee!" Amar yelled as soon as he saw and ran towards me. I picked him up in my arms and kissed all over his face.

"I am fine Andy! It doesn't hurt anymore." He replied brushing the tears of my face which I didn't knew were there.