Chapter 34

*Too many pictures alert*

Also listen to the song above when Divya walks down the aisle.

Divya

"Oh God! You are still sleeping? Can someone knock some sense into her?" Amaya yelled coming into my room opening the curtains and the bright sunlight hit me making me scrunch my face.

Today is my wedding day, and I still can't believe it, that this Andrew arranged all these in a week. We came to this private vineyard outside California and this place looks magical, everything looks perfect except for the fact that my mother and my family in India couldn't come.

"We still have a lot of time Ammu, Stop hurrying me."I said to her and covered my face with the sheets.

"Divya! Don't make me mad. Andrew has been driving me nuts with his crazy obsession about you not picking his calls, The stylist's are here, Juliana and everyone is looking for you. GET UP." She screamed pulling the sheets of me.

"I am scared Ammu, I don't know why but I am scared to get married again." I told her getting up from the bed.

"You don't have anything to be scared about, Andrew will kill himself before hurting you. And I will be there. So, stop overthinking and go take a relaxing shower." She assured me.

I know Andrew will never hurt me, but I am scared for myself what if I screw this up this time. I wish my mom was here to assure me that it's going to be okay.

I walked into the shower, took a long relaxing shower and came out and found at least 5 people in my room along with Amaya and Ananya(Amaya's sister). Amaya introduced me to the stylists and they started working on me from the last hour.

"Hey, Jamie! What do you want? Can't stay away from my sister huh? "Ananya asked and I turned my head around and found Jameson at the door with Danny in his hands.

"Can you give this phone to Divya? And where is Maya, I didn't see her from the morning." He said looking around the phone.

"She went to get ready. Give me Danny and you get ready too." She said and he left.

Ananya came to me and placed Jameson's phone on my ear as the artists are working on my hands.

"Hello!"

"Divya! Are you okay?" Andrew asked me with worry evident in his voice.

"I am fine! I am getting ready and that's the reason I didn't pick up the phone. Are you ready?" I asked him and I could hear his breathing slow down.

"I am born ready for you, I was worried when you didn't pick up the call. I know you didn't want a big wedding and my dad forced you to accept for it. We could elope and ditch the whole thing if you want, you marrying me is the only important thing for me, I don't care where, when or how." He said in a single go which made me chuckle.

I was thinking more in the lines of a register marriage, but Theo wanted to have a big wedding for Andrew because he was worried that he wouldn't be alive to see Hannah's wedding. I can't be selfish this is not mine alone so I said yes to a big wedding with a limited number of people.

"I am not going anywhere Andrew." I tried to calm him down.

"You better not. Also I have a big surprises for you today, I don't know if you will kill me or kiss me after you see them."

If he is thinking that I will kill him that means he definitely did something stupid. He has been showering me with gifts lately and I have mixed feelings about it. And the bachelorette Ammu threw was crazy, I just don't know what came over me that night, Thank God! Andrew came in before we did more crazy stuff. That one trip gave me many firsts, and to be honest I had lots of fun.