Bonus Chapter

Divya

"Divya, Where are you? We have to leave for the picnic in 10 minutes." I heard Andrew as soon as picked up the phone, I could hear Anya and Amar talking in the background.

Today is Saturday and we planned a lunch picnic with Amaya's family as the kids wanted to meet, looks like going to the same school and class is not enough for them.

Anya is 5 and Amar is 10 now, I can't believe they are growing up so fast. I wish I listened to Andrew and made more kids.

"I am almost done Drew, Why don't you guys go there I will meet you guy at the park." I said to them working on my computer.

"Is Mama not coming? I am not going with out her" I could hear my daughter ready to throw a fit.

If you think Andrew pampers Anya, you got it completely wrong. It's Amar and his crew who treat her like she is a crown jewel, and the ACES cult don't even get me started on that.

"Princess, don't be sad. She is coming, She will meet at us at the park instead." Amar consoled his sister. He really stuck with the name princess, so did all the kids along with him.

"I want to go with her, I want to go with Mama. I am want Mama.." Anya started her tears.

"Your daughter started her drama already, We should get her out of Amy's hold. She is teaching her all these tactics." Andrew said moving away from them, as my kids voices were getting inaudible.

"If she does something good, she is papa's daughter and if she doesn't then she becomes my daughter." I scoffed at him, yawning at the sleepless night I had.

"Obviously, because I am the awesome parent here." He said and I could feel him smirk.

"Are you tired? I told you to not go in last night but you left me alone. I had to sleep with my daughter because I was missing you.. " He asked me before I could yell at him for his earlier remark.

How can I be mad at him now? He cares so much for me. He is just so amazing and I am glad that he is mine now.

"I am fine, I just have to complete one more section of the report. I promise to not take up anymore time. I will be there before you realize." I pacified him realizing that I have 3 kids fighting for my love.

"Also promise me that you are gonna sleep with me not Anya or Amar?" He whined in a baby voice.

Most of the days, Anya comes to our room or makes me sleep with her. She has everyone wrapped around her fingers even me, I don't why but I just can't seem to resist her.

"I swear. Now take them and be there, I will see you in 5 minutes.I love you..Bye.." I said as Becky came into my room to collect the reports from me.

Chaya, Rowan and Mark moved away from here. Chaya and Mark are getting married next month. Valerie got promoted to a head nurse and she is going to medical school to become a nurse practitioner. And as of my favorite Becky, she is now the Director of Nursing.

I got up, changed from my scrubs to a dress and drove to the park to meet my family.

My parents live here for 6 months and in India for 6, I made truce with my father and trust me I made him pay. My dad really changed a lot, and when Anya was kid he wouldn't let her walk in his presence. She would always be in his arms, he made up for the pain in all ways possible.

I went to India last year with Andrew and the kids, as my grandma died. I tried but I couldn't shed a single tear for her, she never accepted Andrew and me. Uncle and Aunty as in Jay's parents come here too, They treat Anya and Amar the same, I really miss judged them.