Chapter 5

Dior's POV

It's been two weeks. TWO WEEKS OF ME GOING CRAZY OVER JORDAN SIMONE. After Josh and Storm told me they think I like Jordan, I quickly shut down that idea. I don't like Jordan, I just think she's very beautiful and would love to see how she is in bed. That's it that's all. I went to training more often then I usually do these pass two weeks because...well I'm sure you know why.

I've went harder in my games then usual to show her I'm just that guy. Yet, she brushes me off. I seen her training a few of the other players and Josh was right, she is very good at what she does. Makes me want her even more.

I grabbed my bag and decided to call it a day. I was back at the gym and didn't see her. As I was about to walk out, I seen her in her office. As I walking towards it, these two girls stopped me.

"Hi Dior, where you off to?" The blonde one asks me. I remember her, she sucked my dick a few weeks ago. I think her friend too. It was a whole threesome.

"Uh somewhere" I said to her.

"Mind if we come?" The brunette asked. She bit her lip at me which caused me to smirk at her. I then look up and seen Jordan still working in her office. I looked back at the girls and sighed.

"Sorry girls, not this time" I sighed.

"But Diorrr" The blonde says and caresses my arm. I shook my head before walking towards Jordan's office. I can't believe I just did that. What has gotten into me?

I sit down in the chair in front of her desk and sigh. She ignores and I sigh louder. Can she look at me!

"UGHHHHH!" I sighed louder and she rolls her eyes.

"You're so dramatic you know that?" She says.

"I'm other things as well, you wanna find out?" I asked her and she shakes her head as she continues to write things down in her papers.

"Not really" She shrugs. I rolled my eyes and turned to look at her. I like the way she tilts her head time to time. I just noticed she had glasses on, she pushes them up every few minutes. She blinks twice instead of once. Her eyebrows furrowed when she reads something. She's so beautiful

"You don't have anything better to do then watch me?" She asks while still writing.

"Well I mean, I just gave up a threesome to be here" I said to her.

"Yea I saw that, it hurt didn't it?" She says.

"N-no" I said slowly. It hurt like a bitch.

"That's funny. A hoe trying not to be a hoe" She laughs.

"Well yea because I'm tryna get with you" I said to her. She finally looks up and I smiled at her. Her eyes are beautiful.

"You might as well give up now. It's not gonna work" She shrugs.

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked her as I ignored what she said.

"What?" She says.

"Are you a top or bottom?" I ask her. She gives me a look before putting her pen down.

"Well that's a random question" She says.

"I'm a random guy" I shrugged and she laughs.

"Well to answer it, I'd say I'm both" She says and I instantly smile. Oh yea, I can picture her riding me from the top and me giving it to her good from the bottom.

"I'd say I'm both as well" I smirked and she nods.

"That's great to know" She says. And gets back to doing her work.