Chapter 7

Dior's POV

I sat down in my living room as I watched videos of how Jordan trained people. You may ask why I was doing this. Well, I will tell you why.

Flashback to last nights game.

It was now halftime and I walked over to Jordan and sat beside her. She was at tonight's game sitting court side so I decided to show off a bit.

"How you liking the game so far?" I asked her.

"Eh, it's ok. A lot of players on the court have something they need to work on" She says and I nodded.

"Interesting. What do I need to work on?" I smirked at her.

"I wasn't really paying attention to you. I am working, I don't need distractions" She says. Working?

"Working? What do you mean working?" I asked her.

"The guys I train, I'm watching how they play so we can work on their weaknesses in the gym" She says.

"What? I thought you came to watch me play" I said and she starts laughing.

"Why would I go out of my way to do that Dior?" She asks. I don't know why but that made me feel a way.

"After our ice cream date you know...I thought you'd wanna see me more" I shrugged.

"Dior, my work life and private life don't mix. And most of the time, I'm working. You just happened to catch me on a good day where I finished work early and had nothing to do after" She says. I looked away so she couldn't see the change in my facial expression. Damn.... I thought... never mind.

"You're right. I don't know what I was thinking. My bad" I said laughing.

"I think half time is about to be over" She says and looks at the time. 2 minutes left.

"You're right. I'll catch you whenever" I said and got up. I walked away and couldn't help but feel this weird feeling in my chest. What's wrong with me?

Flashback over

And after we talked, I played horribly for the rest of the game and got fouled left and right. And let's just say the next day in practice didn't go well either. My coach was on my ass the whole night because I showed up 5 minutes late. He suspended me from the next three games until I get my act together. That put me in a bad mood so I left practice . So now I'm irritated and pissed off at everyone. And it's all Jordan Simone's fault.

The reason behind me watching her videos, is because I want her to train me. She made it very clear that she doesn't wanna train me because she doesn't think I'm train worthy. But I am. And plus, she'll see how amazing I am and want me. I'll also get to her around her and maybe find out why she doesn't like me. Like who doesn't like me? I'm Dior Johnson.

That reminds me, I feel like working out with the gang tomorrow morning. I go to our groupchat and send them a quick message before going back to YouTube to watch Jordan's video.

As I studied her work, I got a call from Brandon. I rolled my eyes and declined his call. Seconds later he calls again I decline it once more and get back to the video. A minute later, I hear banging at my door. Who the fuck is banging down my door. They don't pay my bills!

"Who the fuck-THIS PERSON GOT SOME NERVE!" I yelled as I walked to the door. I opened it and saw Brandon and Zaire. You've got to be kidding me.

"Finally, you had us waiting out there for so long" Zaire says rolling his eyes.

"Why didn't you answer your phone?" Brandon asks me as the two of them walk in my house, without me saying come in. They got some nerve!