Chapter 34

Dior's POV

"Dior open up! You got a game in a hour!" Mikey says, banging on my door.

Since last night, I got back home and locked myself in my room. Jordan came over and tried to ask me about what Jayson said. I had no fucking idea how to answer her, just like how I had no fucking idea what was going on! I even shut my phone off because it looked like it was gonna blow up into pieces the way it was going off.

"No I'm not going" I said as I laid there. I didn't go to the teams meeting this morning and I definitely don't wanna go to the game either. In crisis like this, I could care less and just go about my day. But this was different. Why was this time so different? Was it because I had Jordan this time? Maybe.

"Bro get up. I don't have time for this" He says and bangs on the door again.

"So go!" I yelled. He sighs before my door bursts open and my lock falls on the floor.

"You're paying for my new fucking door Michael!" I shouted and he starts chuckling.

"Damn, I didn't think I was that strong" He says and I rolled my eyes.

"Let's go man, you can't be late" He says and hits my arm. I groan and sit up. I rub my head before standing up, walking over to my closet to get dressed.

"I don't know how your coach deals with you. I would've been cut from my contract if I acted like how you did" He says.

"He sees something in me that a lot of people don't. That's why he keeps me" I said as I changed.

"He has hope in you" He says. As I finished changing, I walked out of my closet and grabbed my duffel bag.

"How bad is it?" I asked, referring to everything going on social media.

"Very bad. You got three girls pregnant" He says. I look at him and suddenly feel myself fall. He rushes up and catches me.

"T-Three? As in....more then one female" I said.

"Yea bro" He sighs.

"I think I'm gonna be sick" I said as he stood me up. My hands rest on hips as I stared at him in confusion.

"Who and how!" I yelled.

"Some girl named Kiah spoke up, and these two white girls. One had red hair and the other was blonde" He says. I scrunch up my face and tilt my head.

"I DIDNT GET KIAH PREGNANT! I HAVEN'T SLEPT WITH HER FOR MONTHS!" I yelled. Wait, who was the other two?

"I don't even know the other girls you're talking about! Oh hello no, where's my fucking phone!" I yelled again as I looked for my phone. I rummaged around for it before finding it under my pillow. I held onto the button and waited for it to turn on.

"Can you yell and be on your phone on the way to my car" Mikey says. I ignored him and continue to stand there waiting for my phone to turn on. He mumbles something under his breath and grabs my phone before running out of my room.

"MIKEY!" I yelled out. I groaned and grabbed my bag before racing after him. I run down the stairs as he opens the front door. I grabbed my key and locked the door before chasing him. He gets into his car and I get in and grab my phone.

"Fuck you!" I said and threw my bag in the backseat.

"Nah I'm good, I got Luzzy for that" He says and I rolled my eyes. He starts the car and pulls out of my driveway.

Finally my phone turns on and notifications from every social media that I have started to pile in. Oh my fucking god!

"Turn your sound off. That's fucking annoying" Mikey says.