Chapter 9

Dior's POV

I woke up and looked at the time, 9? OH SHIT! I was about to jump up when I felt a body on me and turned around. It was the same girl I've been messing with since the other day. Her name was Kiyah. I liked how she was in bed so I decided to keep her around. I lightly push her off and she groans.

"Where are you going?" She asks me with her eyes closed.

"I got training and I'm late" I said and get up. She opens her eyes and yawns.

"Ok, I'll help you get ready" She says and gets out of bed. I looked at her as she walked out of my room. Help me? I shrugged her off and walked towards the bathroom to take a quick shower. When I was done, I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I walked towards my closet and look for some shorts and a tshirt. When I do, I put them on and walk back to my  bathroom to brush my hair.

"Hopefully Jordan isn't mad that I'm a bit late" I said to myself. I then grab my phone and look around for my bag.

"Not now! Why now!" I groaned as I looked for it. Where is this fucking bag? I walked downstairs and looked around for it.

"Looking for something?" Kiyah says.

"Yea, my bag-" I said but stopped when I seen my bag and my water bottle in her hand.

"Everything you need is in your bag and don't worry about me. I'll go get ready and leave" She says. I smiled and grabbed my bag from her.

"Thanks Kiyah. You know, you're pretty cool" I said to her and she giggles.

"Thanks Dior, and you're not the dick head that I thought you were" She says and we both laugh.

"Bye" I said to her and grab my water bottle.

"Later" She says and I walk towards my door and put my shoes on. I open my door and rush over to my car. I get in and and start it instantly. I pull out of my driveway and drive towards the gym.

"She won't be mad would she?" I asked myself.

"Nah, she won't" I said laughing as I drove. She's gonna be happy that she's training me. I'm very much train worthy. Once I arrive at the gym, I parked my car and got out.

I walked in the gym and seen Jordan with a mad expression on her face. Yikes....I guess she is mad.

"Jordan-"

"Where the fuck were you? I said 7, it's 9 Dior!" She yelled looking at me.

"My bad, I was sleeping-"

"You were sleeping! Are you kidding me?" She asks me. I sighed and tried to speak once more but she cuts me off. Damn.

"You wanted me to train you so badly and when I finally agree to, you do shit like this. When your team has early practice, do you do this?" She asks me.

"Yes" I shrugged and she scoffs.

"You're ridiculous. You don't respect anyone's time!" She says and grabs her stuff.

"Where are you going?" I asked her as she started walking away.

"What does it look like? I'm leaving" She says.

"Leaving?" I questioned her.

"Yes, leaving. You don't take anything seriously but your hoe activities" She says. I rolled my eyes and jogged towards her.

"Jordan please, I'm serious now let's train" I said to her and she shakes her head.

"Look Dior, I'm very serious about my job and I love what I do. But I'm not gonna waste it on someone who doesn't take it as serious as I do!" She says. I can see she was very mad at me and It made me feel very bad.