Chapter 40

Jordan's POV

I parked my car as I arrived Dior's house. I needed to do something and I needed to do it fast. I can't let that video get out, nor can I let Kiah get away with her blackmailing games. She's going to far. I always wondered why Dior's hoes thought it was ok for them to act how they act. Like I won't pop each bitch one by one.

I texted Jayson and asked him if we can meet up because I need to find out how the hell Kiah got that video and he said sure. Now I have to convince Dior to be nicer to Kiah and try and cooperate with her, without me telling him what she has against me. But I also gotta figure out when they last had sex because I feel like I seen Dior the day it happened. We better have not been together when he slept with her. When has my comfortable life become so uncomfortable?

I knocked on the door and waited for it to open. When it opens, I'm stood in front of Caleb. Oh I guess they're all here.

"Hey Jordan. Come in" He says.

"Hey Caleb, where's Dior?" I asked and he motions me to follow him. I follow him into the house and as we get closer I hear a lot of male voices. I guess all the boys are here. We walk into the living room and we see all the boys sitting down just having conversation.

"Hey guys" I said waving at all of them.

"Hey Jordan" They all said. I looked at Dior as he smiled at me. I leaned down and wrapped my arms around him from behind before planting a kiss on his lips.

"Hi sexy" He whispered in my ear.

"Hi daddy" I whispered back. He smirked at me and bit his lip.

"I know y'all aren't being freaky in front of us" Josh says, which causes me to giggle.

"When you and Storm wanna be sucking each other's faces off and touching private areas, do I say anything? NO!" Dior yelled dramatically. Everyone laughs and Josh rolls his eyes.

"Whatever Dior" He says fanning him off.

"Hey can we talk in private?" I asked Dior. He puts his phone down and stands up.

"Sure Ma" He says. He leads us over to the kitchen and turns to me. He wraps his arms around my waist and starts to kiss on me. I giggled and pushed him back a bit.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"I thought this is what you meant by talking in private. You actually wanted to talk?" He asks me.

"Yes" I said giggling.

"Oh ok. What'd you wanna talk about?" He asks and leans against the counter. I sighed before folding my arms. This is gonna be so weird to say...

"I want you to be there for Kiah while she's pregnant" I said. He looks at me blankly before bursting out into laughter. He holds onto his stomach and continues to laugh. Um...ok.

"Wait you're being serious? Jordan what the fuck?" He says.

"It's not as bad as you think. What if the baby is actually yours" I said.

"But it isn't, and you really want me to waste my money and time on that psycho?" He asks.

"No but-just- ugh" I sighed rubbing my head. How am I supposed to convince to do this.

"Look Dior I know it sounds crazy and I know you want nothing to do with her. But maybe if you try to-" I started but he cut me off.

"No Jordan, I'm not doing it. And why all of a sudden you want me to help her out. You hated this whole situation just as much as I did" He says.