Chapter 29

Dior's POV

I stared at the ceiling with the biggest smile on my face. I think I'm in love....

It was dark in my room and all you can hear was the soft nature sounds coming from the window. The moon shined, which gave my room a bit of light. I just had the best sex ever with Jordan and let me tell you, she's freakier then me. I didn't know it could get freakier then me.

We went from doing it in the kitchen, to the living room, the dining room, then my bedroom. The bedroom was my favorite part. I remember the days I used to wonder how she was in bed. Now I know, I'm never having sex with anyone else, ever again. This dick got Jordan Simone written all over it.

Jordan's POV

I laid on Dior's chest and replayed every second of what just happened in my head. Now I know why these girls keep coming back. I started to smile as I remembered my favorite part.

Flashback

"Fuck Jordan!" Dior moaned as his forehead rested on mine. Our hands interlocked as he slowly stroked in and out in me. I squeezed his hands as I let out a breathless moan.

"Oh my gosh...Yesss!" I moaned. I squeeze his hand as I feel myself reach another orgasum. Suddenly he pulls out and lays me on my stomach. He raises my ass in the air and my face into the pillow.

"Give it to me mama" He says and I giggled. I started to throw it back on him and I hear him moan

"You're gonna make me fall in love with you Jordan. This pussy is way to good to be true" He says and then starts to move his hips. I hummed and closed my eyes at the pleasure I was receiving. I see why girls go crazy for this man. He has that certified dick.

Flashback over

I learnt a lot about myself today. I never knew I could bend in different kinds of positions. Neither did I know how freaky I was in bed. I guess Dior just brings out that side of me. The way he spoke to me, was so comforting. The way he handled me was so gentle, but rough at the same time, I loved every second it! I would do it all over again....

"What are you thinking about?" Dior asks me softly.

"You" I answered.

"Wow Jorden. Even when you're with me you still think about me? Am I the only thing you think about everyday?" He says cockily and I start laughing.

"Shut the fuck up Dior" I said and he laughs with me. I lean up and rest my arms on his chest and look at him. His arm wraps around me and he plays in my hair.

"You're so sexy" He says and kisses my forehead. I blushed and tilted my head.

"Thank you" I said and he smiles at me.

"You're even sexier when you're moaning my name" He says and I smirked.

"How long did you go?" I asked him. He knows what I'm talking about.

"I honestly don't remember but it was way to long. To the point where it started to hurt" He says and I giggled. Poor thing.

"Awww poor thing" I said fake pouting. 

"I'm never doing that ever again" He says.

"So who are you going to when your in need?" I asked him.

"You duh" He says and I laughed.

"And what if I don't want to in the moment?" I asked him.

"Oh trust me, you will" He says and I shrugged.