Chapter 35

Hey y'all, Lala here! How are you all today and also, what do you think of this book?

Your opinion means so much to me!

Dior's POV

My blood boiled as I sat on the chair for the third time tonight. Before the game started I promised Jordan and my coach that I was gonna stay calm. I was honestly planning on playing this game like any ordinary game. But Jayson is making it so hard for me. I wanna bash his head into the fucking wall.

"Dior have you calmed down yet?" The assistant coach asked me. I look at him with the same glare on my face and he sighs.

"I guess not" He mumbles and turns back around.

The first quarter was ok, I was making my shots in and was perfectly fine. Until second quarter came and they put Jayson on the court. He stayed up my ass every fucking second. And made little dad comments at me. Because of him, I managed to get 3 fouls. 3!!!!! I've never fouled 3 times before in the same quarter. He pissed me off and I had one more string for him to pull before I beat his ass. Fuck what Jordan said, I rocking his shit.

Third quarter was seconds away from being done and honestly all I wanted to do was be laid up with Jordan at home. I don't wanna play anymore, I don't wanna be around anyone. I'm just over this day.

"Johnson, wipe your tears and get your ass over here" My coach says. I rolled my eyes and stood up. Before I walked to the sideline, he pulled me to the side.

"Turn the anger into something good. Get those shots in" He says and slaps my back. I nodded and he motions to the referee that I'm being subbed in. The referee blows his whistle and I motion to one of my teammates that he's out. We high five and I walk on the court fixing my shorts. Jayson looks at me and starts smirking.

"Aww look who's back? The deadbeat dad" He says chuckling. I put my head down and chuckle.

"Disrespect me one more time man" I said as I looked at him. The referee blows his whistle and Celtics inbounds the ball. We run down the court and Jayson gets the ball. I put my arm up as he smirks.

"You out here getting all these girls knocked up and don't wanna take care of any? How low can you get?" He says with a huge smirk on his face. Watch this.

"You might be right, I wouldn't mind getting your baby mama pregnant too. Give your son a brother, I'll take care of him" I said. His smirk instantly drops and I take the opportunity to steal the ball from him. I run down the court dribbling the ball and go in for a dunk and swing on the rim. The crowd goes crazy and I jump down. I look at Jayson as anger fills his face. Have a taste of your own medicine, bitch.

"Let's go baby!" I heard Jordan yell from the sidelines. I smiled at her and walked back to my team.

"Ok Dior, keep that up for the rest of the night" One of my teammates says as he shook me. I laughed and listened to my coach as he explained our game play. As I looked up my eyes wandered to Jordan. She was having conversation with Star as she held Mina in her lap. She was great with kids. She also looked good with them too. I wouldn't mind making her a mommy anytime soon.

She then glances at me and then looks back. I wink at her as she started to blush. She blows a kiss at me and I pretend to catch it.

"I love you" She mouths to me.

"I love you too" I mouth back. That's MY GIRL!

Jayson's POV

As I sipped on my water. I watched Jordan and Dior in disgust. How the hell can she go from me to him. Dior can't compare to me, I'm Jayson fucking Tatum. I looked at Jordan and sighed. I was stupid to let her go so easily. And If I was around her more often when my son was first born, she'd still be mine today. She'd probably be my wife right now.

Dior's comment rubbed me the wrong way and I was gonna make sure I get a hit in before this game ends.  He wasn't gonna talk about my baby moms and son like that and get away with it.

The buzzer goes off again meaning that the forth quarter is starting. I get up from my seat and walk onto the court. I looked at Dior and he glared at me. I hate this guy so much.

Dior's POV

Timeskip

There was 30 seconds left of the last quarter and I've been going hard this whole time. Jayson and I keep going back and forth and at this point we're just playing one on one.

"One more shot and I'm wiping this court with your ass" He says as he dribbled the ball. Has he not realized that when it comes to trash talking, I'm the king of it. I have no limits whats so ever.

"That's cool, cause after this game I'm gonna be laid up with the girl that you want" I said and his turned red. I get him more mad then he gets me.

"If I wanted to I could have Jordan right now" He says.

"But you still had the chance to but didn't get her cause she wanted me. How was your guys sex life? Cause I must say I'm having a blast!" I said and snatched the ball from him. He races me down the court for it and I dunked right on his head. When I jumped down, I looked at him.

"I may not be good enough for her but I'm probably the best she's ever had. She loves it over here. And now matter what I do or say she's gonna stand by me. I know you wish she did when you had your son" I said to him. His fist balls up and I smirked.

"Hit me Jt! Do it so I can fuck you up respectfully" I said as I got all up in his face. Our teammates look at us and realize what's about to happen and makes their way over. Jayson swings on me with a weak ass punch and then I swing on him causing him to almost fall back. He charges back and our teammates, referees, and coaches come to pull us apart.

"Fuck you!" He spat at me.

"Nah I'm good but you know who does" I winked at him and he tries to come at me again but everyone holds him back. I laughed as my teammate let's go of me.

"Johnson" My coach said sternly as I walked off the court.

"Coach you know it was gonna happen. Be glad I didn't swing first" I said to him. As both teams walked back to the change rooms, I walked over to Jordan and my friends.

"Awww, you should've beaten his ass" Shaqir whined.

"Right I was excited for a fight" Josh says.

"Dior you're in a whole lotta shit" Storm says and points to Jordan walking out of the gym.

"She knew it was gonna happen too. It's not a surprise. I was not gonna let his ass keep disrespecting me" I shrugged.

"Hey Dior, just talk to her ok" Star says in a calm way. I sighed and nodded.

"Ok"