Chapter 41

Jordan's POV

I locked my car door and walked up to Jayson. I walked up the hill to the bench he was sitting at and took a seat.

"It's been a long time" He says as we looked at the view ahead of us. Nature is just beautiful.

"Yea it has been. We used to come here all the time to sort out our issues" I chuckled.

"Yea. And here we are again, no longer together, coming here to sort out more issues" He says chuckling. I sighed and looked over at him to see he's already looking at me.

"Why am I here JS?" He asks.

"We need to talk about something" I said to him.

"About us?" He asks.

"No Jayson. We need to talk about something else" I said looking at him. He looks at me and we stare at each other. He can't lie straight to my face. He was never capable of it before, and he can't do it now.

"Do you still have our video?" I asked him. He twists his mouth and looks away but looks back at me.

"Yea, I do" He says. I sighed and put my hand on my face. No fucking way.

"No fucking way, Jayson why?" I asked him.

"I kept it for my own...satisfaction" He says sighing. Did he just tell me he masturbates to our video....without really saying he masturbates to it. Omg.

"I'm gonna ask you this, and I'm gonna ask you once ok?" I asked him and he nods.

"Have you ever shown anyone that video?" I asked him.

"No I haven't" He says looking down. I pick his face up with my hand and we look into each other's eyes.

"Jayson, did you show anyone or send that video to anyone?" I asked again.

"No Jordan. I haven't shown or sent our video to anyone. That was for our eyes and our eyes only" He says.

"So how the fuck-" I asked myself.

"What's going on?" He asked. I should just tell him.

"Kiah has that video" I said to him and his eyes widen. He looks to the side and curses under his breath.

"She must've went through my phone" He mumbles and my head snaps at him. What?

"Pardon?" I said.

"The day when I said on live how Dior was having a baby, I met Kiah the night before. She came over to the hotel to give the team a fun time. When she was giving me head, she said to me how she wasn't letting anyone fuck because she's pregnant with Dior's baby. When it was time for her to go, I let her use my phone to call herself a uber. She must've went in my camera roll and snooped around and sent that video to herself" He says. I groaned at his careless behavior and rest my face in my hands. I'm in some deep shit.

"Jordan I'm so sorry. Is she gonna use that video against you or something?" He asks.

"Yes Jayson, that's exactly what she's gonna do!" I semi yelled. I was so heated. How can Jayson just keep that video in his phone. And now this hoe wants to play with me using it. I'm about to fight everyone.

"What does she want in return? Money? Cause we have a ton to give" He says.

"She wants Dior to be there to support her and her urborn baby" I rolled my eyes. Selfish ass bitch.

"Did you talk to him about it?" He asks.

"Yes and he really doesn't want to. I didn't tell him that she has that video either" I said sighing.