Chapter 48

Jordan's POV

"Dior please" I begged as I walked in my house. After the baby shower, we went and had dinner at Star and Jalen's house. After dinner I decided to go home. Dior insisted on bringing me home so I let him. But now that the job is done, I want him to go home but he won't leave.

"Cmon Jordan, why wait to talk tomorrow when we can talk now?" He asks.

"I'm not in the mood to talk Dior, I just wanna take a shower and go to bed. I got work tomorrow" I sighed. I've been sorta stress out lately because of work but in the back of my mind I worry about Kiah knowing what she knows and leaking it to the public. I wish my life was private again.

"You sound stressed out" He says. I take my shoes off and throw my purse down on the couch. I turn to look at him and put my hands on my hips.

"Cause I am" I shrugged. He licks his lips slowly at me and walks up to me. He stands close to me as he looks down at me. His eyes move as he scans my face and he tilts his head.

"Lemme relieve that stress for you" He says. As much as I didn't wanna admit it, that turned me on. All the way on. But I wasn't in the mood to get my back blown out by Dior right now. I just wanted to sleep.

"Dior-" I started but he puts his hand behind my head and pulls me towards him. His lips lay on mine and he kisses me softly. I melt under his touch and rest my hand on the side of his face. Ugh Dior. Our lips move together and his arms now wrap around me, pulling me closer to him. I start to get butterflies and started to blush. He pulls away slightly and looks at me.

"One of the mistakes I keep making over and over again is losing you. I don't wanna lose you anymore Jordan" He says to me. I don't know what to say.

"Jordan, you're what keeps me sane. You're another reason why I wanna be a better person everyday. I'm trying, I'm trying because of you. You're the reason why I've changed in the first place. You're gonna throw away what we have and what you helped me build because of a baby? A baby that isn't here yet?" He asked me. I sighed and looked down.

"I don't want to Dior. I don't wanna leave you, I don't wanna throw away what we have. But it's something in me that just won't let something like that be. I wanna be able to start a life without you with nothing connecting to you. I wanna be able to give you your first child" I say to him. He sighs and looks down. When he looks back at me, his facial expression changes. Hmmm...

"I can accept the fact that if the baby is mine you'll leave" He says.

"Thanks for understanding-" I started but he cuts me off.

"But since we don't know. I'm not gonna let you leave until then. At this very moment, we are back together. You don't have a say" He says. My mouth falls open and I start laughing. Is he joking right now?

"You've got to be joking right now. Dior, we are not back together" I said laughing.

"Yes we are Jordan. Whether you like it or not" He licks his lips and smirks at me.

"Dior Johnson-" I start but he cuts me off once again.

"You're mine Jordan Simone" He says as he looks me in the eye. I was already turned on by him from the start but something in me wanted to give in. I shouldn't let him because we should really sit and talk things out properly. But my body wanted him. I want him in me now!

"Show me I'm yours Dior" I said as I looked up at him. FUCK JORDAN! Why'd you say that?!?! Dior smirks and picks me up throwing me over his shoulder. He rushes up to my room and tosses me on the bed. He pulls his shirt off and climbs on me. His diamond chain tangled down and I smiled at the view. He's so handsome.

"So what were you saying earlier about giving me my first child?" he whispers to me and pecks my lips.

"Dior....don't do it" I giggled and he chuckled.

"Cmon mama, let's go half on a baby" He says and kisses on my neck. I gasped as I already start to enjoy it. His hand goes up my dress and he pulls my panties to the side and rubs me downstairs. Ahhhh.

"Fuck Dior" I moaned.

"Mhm say it just like that" He says and then moves to my lips. We tongue kiss slowly as I moaned into our kiss. No man has ever made me feel like what Dior does to me. His finger then slides in me and I tilt my head back.

"Dior" I breathed out.

"You said you were stressed earlier. Let me get rid of it for you. He says and then makes his way down. He puts his head in between my legs and throws my dress over his head. The second his tongue touches me I curse out.

"Fuck!" I said as I close my eyes. My phone starts to ring and I grab it from my dress pocket. My eyes slightly open and I see it's Jayson. A rush of pleasure hits me and I press a random button and throw my phone down. I don't have time for him right now.

"Mmmm right there. Ahhh Dior, mmmm" I say as I slightly arched my back. I continue to moan and squirm around until he moved. He sat up and undid his belt.

"Ima give it to you nice and slow then ima fuck yo shit up" He says and I giggled. 

"C'mere daddy" I said to him and he smiles. I pull him towards me as we started to make out. He puts the tip in and starts stroking in me slowly.

"Uhhh. I missed you Dior" I said.

"Mmm Jordan. I missed you too" He says and rests his head on mine.

Jayson's POV

I stared at my phone as I listened to Jordan and Dior having sex. My heart started to ache as she moaned his name. She answered her phone and didn't answer me when I said her name. But when she said Dior's name I assumed she must've thought I was him. Until I realized he was there and what they were doing.

I hang up the call and put my phone in my back pocket. I look at the bouquet of flowers that were in my hand, as well as a card, and sighed. I put it on her porch and walk towards my car. When I get in, I started it and drove off.

With all the hanging out and bonding we were doing, I thought maybe I had some kind of chance to get her back. I guess I was wrong. I also had good news for her. I convinced Kiah to get rid of the video and she did. So we don't have to worry about her anymore.

I guess her and Dior got back together and were celebrating themselves. She's an amazing girl and he's honestly lucky to have her. I also thought I had her in the palm of my hands but I guess not. As I stopped at a red light, I sighed.

"I guess I lost her for good"