Chapter 13

Jordan's POV

"Good job boys, again!" I yelled at Killian Hayes and LaMelo. I've been training them since 9am. We took a break at 12 and came back at 2. It's now 4 and we're almost done.

"Can we take a break?" Killian whined and I shook my head.

"No, now run those drills about 5 more times" I told him and he groans before running off. I looked at LaMelo to see him finishing his drills. He hasn't complained once or questioned my work. Hmmm.

"Nice job LaMelo" I said to him as he walked up to me.

"Thank you Jordan" He says and smiles at me. You know, LaMelo wasn't bad looking. He was actually pretty attractive.

"Finally!" Killian groans as he walks over to us. Yea he ain't cut out for this.

"You guys are free to go. Have a nice day guys" I said to them and Killian nods

"Thank Jordan, I'll see you next week?" He asks me. and I nodded.

"Yea" I said to him and turned around to get my folder. I turned back around and see LaMelo still here.

"Why are you still here?" I asked him.

"I'm resting. Wanna rest with me?" He asks while patting the seat beside him. I shrugged and took a seat beside him. He wipes himself with his towel and drinks his water.

"It surprised me that you didn't complain about the drills I was giving you" I said to him.

"Your work to me was baby food. Growing up my dad pushed my brothers and I and had us doing some crazy ass drills over and over again"  He says. I put my folder down and turn to him.

"Show me one of them" I say to him. He looks at me and I nod.

"Ok" He says. We got up and walked towards the court. He grabs the ball and throws it at me. I catch it and he folds his arms.

"Your goal is to try and get the ball in the net by the free throw line" He says. I shrug and and start dribbling the ball.

"What's the catch?" I asked him.

"I'm gonna try and get the ball from you. But no matter what, you can't move backwards, only forward" He says.

"Ok" I said nodding. I get what he was saying and knew what to do. I can get this ball in the net easy.

"Cmon" He motions over to me. I dribble the ball in between my legs and walk up to him. He bends down getting ready to block me and I smile at him.

"You think this is easy huh?" He says and we start laughing. He tried to reach for the ball and I turn around and block him from it. My back is on his chest as he tries to get the ball from me.

"Cmon Jordan, give me the ball" He says.

"No" I said laughing. He laughed with me and continued to grab the ball from me. I then dribble the ball in between his legs and sprint behind him. I dribble the ball and was about to shoot the ball in when he slaps it out of my hands.

"No! I was not about to let you be the first person to beat me like that" He says and I started laughing.

"If my dad saw you just now, he'll disown all of us and start claiming you as his" He says and I giggled.

"You're good Jordan" He says.

"Thank you" I said to him. As he was about to say something, my phone rings. I raced over to it and rolled my eyes when I seen Dior's name.