Chapter 44

Hey Loves, Lala here. I was logged out of my account but now I'm back to updatingggg. But let's talk about how I left and came back to see STORM at 200k👀 and STORM 4 is almost at 100k. Thank you so much guys for the love and support you give me❤️

Also! This book is over 50k reads! I'm so shocked 😳

Dior's POV

"Dior may I have a glass of water please?" Kiah asked me as she rubbed her stomach. Her stomach was growing pretty fast and it actually scared me that their could be a small possibility that the baby could be mine. God I know I'm an asshole but don't let that baby be mine!

"Sure" I said as I stood up. I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a class form the cabinet. I opened the fridge and grabbed the jug that held cold water in it and poured some in the glass. I put the jug back and close the fridge. As I was about to walk back, I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I grabbed it and looked at the notification. Jordan Simone posted on their story. I was tempted to look.

"Just look Dior" I mumbled to myself. I slide my thumb across the screen and my phone unlocks and goes straight to Instagram. As I watched her story, I seen she was at a basketball game with Storm and Luzzy.

We haven't been talking much because of how busy she's been with work and constantly with Jayson. I'm not sure why they've been hanging out so much but I don't like it one bit. I know she won't purposely cheat on me but accidents happen. Trust me, I know about accidents. And I know Jayson still wants Jordan, so for them to be hanging out almost everyday must make him feel like he's got something above me.

While they been hanging out, I'm somehow found myself around Kiah and helping her out. A teeny tiny bit of me kind of felt bad for how I treated her and maybe, JUST maybe the baby could be mine. She wouldn't make the best parent honestly but if it is mine, the kid would be so lucky to have me as a dad.

As I continued to watch Jordan's story, I make my way to Storm's. She posted a video of Melo dunking, her and the girls taking pictures and other things. I tapped through it until I came across this one video. Jayson went and dunked on Melo and the crowd went crazy. Jordan stood up and he walked over to her. She cheered him on as he stood in front of her with the biggest smile on his face. They did some kind of handshake and he walks away while she takes a seat.

"What the fuck Jordan?" I said as I watched the video again.

"You ain't never cheered me on like that before" I said as I started to frown. Then I felt anger fill in me. Just wait till I see her ass.

"Dior?" I heard Kiah call out. I then realized I had her glass of water in my hand and put my phone away. I walked over to her and she smiles at me as I hand her the glass of water.

"Thank you" She says. She then looks at me and her smile soon fades.

"What's wrong?" She asks.

"Nothing?" I said as I sat down across from her.

"Lemme guess, it has to do with Jordan and Jayson"' She smirks. I snap my head at her.

"What do you know about that?" I asked her. She makes a face and laughs to herself.

"I know a lot about that. Honestly Dior, let them be. You can't break a happy home" She shrugs.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked her.

"Let's be real, Jayson and Jordan broke up for the smallest reason in the world. Because she didn't wanna play step mommy. Her and Jayson were on  good terms when they broke up. Now they're back to hanging out like how they used to. Old feelings are coming back and they just can't get enough of each other. They're probably sleeping with one another" She shrugs. Don't listen to her Dior.