Chapter 21

A week later...

Dior's POV

"Let's go Josh!" I yelled as I sat court side with Jordan and all of my friends. Josh's team was going against Shareef's team and just like always, when you have two best friends going head to head, it gets competitive.

"Josh is a strong player" Jordan says as we watched Josh dribble to the ball.

"Yea he is, I taught him how to play like that" I said to her which causes her to laugh. I laughed with her and turned back to the game.

"Go daddy!" Chelsey yelled from Storm's lap.

"Where are your other minions?" I asked Storm.

"They're with their grandparents. They wanted to hang with them instead of coming to the game. But Chelsey wanted to see her daddy play" She says and Chelsey nods.

"Uncle Dior my dad is better then you" Chelsey says which caused Storm and Jordan to laugh. Here we go...

"No he isn't Chels. Who do you think taught him how to play?"I asked her.

"Ummm Uncle Woo and Uncle Pat" She says and I scoff. She's crazy.

"They're garbage players" I said.

"That's why I beat you one on one right?" Caleb says. I turned around and looked at him.

"Ain't nobody talking to your blueberry head shaped ass. That's why your beard isn't connecting. And plus, I told you. I was injured that day" I said and he rolls his eyes.

"Whatever Dior" He says and I laugh.

"Hey you're pretty" Chelsey says to Jordan. She turns to her and smiles. I love seeing her smile.

"Thank you honey. So are you, you're pretty just like your mother" She says to Chelsey. Storm blushes and flips her hair.

"Jordan stop it. You're to kind" Storm says dramatically which causes the two girls to laugh.

"Don't hype her head to much now. She don't know how to act" I said to her.

"Shut up Dior" Storm says and rolls her eyes.

"So, when did you love birds get together?" She asks us.

"A week ago" Jordan says and smiles at me. I smiled back at her and kissed her cheek.

"Aww that's cute. Dior, don't mess this up" She says and I rolled my eyes.

"Why tell me and not Jordan?" I asked her.

"Because you're you" She says and Jordan laughs. Storm's annoying.

"Can I sit with you Jordan?" Chelsey asks her.

"Sure"Jordan smiles. Chelsey sits on Jordan's lap and smiles.

"Do you like basketball games?" Chelsey asks her.

"Yes I do. Do you?" She asks her.

"Yea, I've been coming to games since I was a baby" She says and Jordan giggles. As I watched her have conversation with Chelsey. I watched them carefully. I feel eyes on me and look at Storm. She smiles and winks at me.  I couldn't help but smile and looked back at Jordan and Chelsey. Hmm....

"This is my court!" We heard Josh yell. We turn to the court to see him playfully push Shareef. Shareef laughs and points at him.

Josh's POV

"Let's try that again" Shareef says when he gets the ball. I bend down in front of him and smirk.

"You can't guard me Josh" He says as he dribbled the ball in between his legs.