Chapter 50

Lala here...huge announcement at the end!

Few months later

Dior's POV

"Ayeee Go JG!" I yelled as he danced with his son in his arms. These past couple of months have been nothing but peaceful. Jordan and I worked on our relationship and decided to move in with one another. Now I can have her any second of the day. I also went and got her a promise ring for our 6 months anniversary, I know she's the girl I wanna spend my life with and hopefully one day, I can turn that promise ring, into an engagement ring.

Jalen and Star had their twins. Jahki and Blessing Green. Such beautiful names for beautiful kids. They looked exactly like Star and Jalen. They were the missing puzzle piece in their relationship. I couldn't be anymore happy for them.

Basketball season was over so we spent the rest of our time traveling together and working out. Some of us even got traded to different teams. The best trade to happen out of our group has to be Josh and Jalen getting on the same team. They're gonna kill the upcoming season.

Right now we were at Shareef and Heaven's house having a little get together because they all had something to tell us. I wonder what it could be.

"Jalen be careful with him, he just ate" Star says to him as she carried her daughter blessing. For a little girl who wasn't even 1 yet, she had a head full of hair!

"I know honey" He says and kisses her head. She rolls her eyes and let's out a small laugh.

"Shareef man what's the announcement!" Josh groans as he sat with Storm on his lap.

"Don't rush him" She says to him.

"Heaven what's the hold up, we don't got all day" She snaps her fingers and we all laugh.

"Ok ok fine" She says. Her and Shareef stand up and they look at each other before looking back at us.

"Are y'all moving or something?" Caleb asks and Shareef rolls his eyes.

"No Caleb" He says.

"New car?" Star asks.

"No Star" Heaven says.

"Shareef is gonna finally stop being ugly?" Shaqir says and we all start to die of laughter.

"I should've thought of that one" I said to him as we did our handshakes.

"Y'all are a bunch of idiots" He says and shakes his head.

"Forreal though, what is it?" Mikey asks and stands up. He walks around Luzzy and I look at him confused. He's not going to...or is he....?

"We're having another baby" Heaven says with a wide smile on her face.

"Ahhhhh" The girls yell in excitement. Heaven cheers as well as we clap for them.

"Congratulations to you both" Jordan says to them and Heaven blows a kiss to her.

"I don't think I'm the only one who wants to announce something" Shareef says and clears his throat. We look at him confused and he looks at Mikey. We all turn to Mikey and gasp. Luzzy looks at us confused before turning around in her chair. She gasps and covers her mouth as tears are brought to her eyes.

"Michael...what are you doing!" She yells as he laughs.

"Luziana, will you marry me?" He asks her. My mouth falls open as I start to smile widely. THAT'S MY BOY!!!!

"Mike-I...omg- I..." She stutters as a tear rolls out of her eye.

"Goddamn girl! Just say yes!" I said to her and everyone laughed. She laughed too and nodded her head.