Chapter 20

Dior's POV

When we got to Jordan's house, I grabbed my stuff from Mikey's car.

"Do you want me to wait for you?" He asks me.

"Nah it's cool, I'll just get a uber if anything" I said to him. He nods and we do our handshake.

"I hope you guys work things out" He says and I nod.

"I hope so too" I said to him. He nods and drives off. I walk over to Jordan's door and knock continuously until she answers. This is gonna annoy her.

"What the fuck-" She yells but then opens the door to see me. She rolls her eyes and tries to close it but I walk in anyways.

"Dior can you leave please?" She asks me.

"Who is he?" I asked her.

"Who's who?" She asks me in confusion.

"Who's the nigga that lies to you and you can't trust?" I asked her and she let's out a dry laugh.

"Take a guess Dior" She says rolling her eyes. She walks away to her room and I take my shoes off and throw my bag down and follow her.

"So who the fuck is it? Cause it sure as hell isn't me"I said to her.

"You're the only nigga that I talk to Dior! But you're a horny, lying bastard that doesn't have respect for me" She says. I stand there with my hands on my hips looking at her like she's crazy. What the fuck is she talking about?

"I have no idea what you're talking about" I said and she scoffs.

"You've been sleeping with other girls while talking to me. That's fucking disgusting Dior" She says and my mouth falls open. WHATTTT???

"Yea, you're shocked huh. You got fucking caught" She says pointing at me.

"I'm shocked because you sound fucking crazy" I said to her and her eyes widen.

"I sound crazy? Says the horny bitch" She says laughing. Horny bitch?!?!?!

"Ayeee watch the name calling" I said to her.

"I can call you whatever I wanna call you. You have me so motherfucking hot right now Dior!" She says in frustration. This is off topic but....she looked so sexy right now. I didn't realize how attractive she looked when she's mad. Makes me hard. FOCUS DIOR!

"Why on earth would you think I've been with other girls while being with you??" I asked her.

"I talked to a couple of your hoes Dior. They told me what y'all be doing" She says. I look at her in confusion.

"Who'd you talk to?" I asked her.

"Kiyah, does that name ring a bell? Or should I list some more?" She asked me with her arms crossed. Kiyah...Kiyah.......Kiyah..........OH KIYAH. Ohhhh Kiyah.....that blabbermouth.

"I should've known she was gonna say something. That blabber mouth" I mumbled to myself.

"So you do know her, and you fucked her. Wow Dior" She chuckles.

"Just leave please, before you get me angry all over again" She says turning away from me.

"Jordan I-" I started but she cut me off.

"JUST GO! PLEASE!" She screams at me. I frowned as I looked at her face. She was on the verge of crying. Aww baby don't cry.

"Jordan, I didn't fuck anyone while talking to you. I've been all about you since the date I met you. As we started to get serious, I cut all my hoes off" I said to her.

"When would you consider us talking?" She asks me. I sit on her desk and think.

"I would say the day you trained me" I said to her. She nods and tilts her head at me.

"So from when I trained you till now. Have you slept with anyone?" She asks me.

"Yes Jordan I have" I said to her and she scoffs.

"But the week of our date is when I wanted to get serious with you, I haven't slept with anyone since" I said to her.

"So what did Kiyah mean by she was with you recently?" She asks me. I sighed and looked at her.

"The week of our third date,  I said I wasn't gonna sleep with anyone because that's disrespectful to you. And since our first date I've been masturbating to satisfy myself. But that clearly wasn't working. So when I seen Kiyah that week, I let her suck my dick" I said to her. She sighs and puts her head down. The truth hurts sometimes.

"So that was the last time you seen her?" She asks me.

"Yes Jordan that was the last time. And the reason why I never did it again was because it didn't feel right. It didn't feel right because I know how I feel about you and how strong my feelings are for you. So after that I went back to masterbating" I said to her. She nods and just stands there. So this is why she was so mad at me earlier. That must've been Kiyah and her friends at the gym today. That explains why they looked so familiar.

"Jordan C'mere" I said and grabbed her hand. I lightly pull her towards me and she stands in front of me.

"I would never go behind your back and do something like that to you. Especially knowing your past with guys and how they made you feel. I like you to much to ever cross you like that. And I've always been and still will be honest with you. I told you, I have no reason to lie to you" I said to her. She nods and looks down.

"It just made me feel a way. How she talked about you, and not only her but the other girls. It was like they had so much easy access to you. And they said they were with you recently" She says.

"I understand why you were mad and if some guys  came up to me talking about how they dealt with you i'd feel a way too. But I felt like they did the most by saying all that, just to get you mad. A lot of my old hoes have been hating on me cause I stopped giving them the attention that they want. They're mad because I'm focused on one girl" I said to her which causes her to laugh a bit.

"I'm sorry for what I said to you earlier. It was out of pocket and I should've never thrown the old you at you. When I'm mad I tend to say things I don't mean. But I always give a warning" She says and I laughed.

"It really hit me when you said those stuff but it's ok. And I'll keep that noted" I said to her.

"It's something I'm working. It's not a good thing" She says.

"I guess we all have something to work on" I said to her and she nods. I wrap my arms around her and pull her close.

"I'm sorry for making you so angry" I said as I looked at her.

"It's ok. From now on when I feel a away about something. I'll address it to you first" She says and I nod. She then wraps her arms around me and pulls me in for a hug. When she pulls away, I kiss her softly. I missed her lips! It's been hours since I've kissed her.

"It's you and only you Jordan" I said to her and she lightly smiles.

"How will I know that forsure?" She asks me.

"Become my girl and I'll show you" I said to her.

"Ok Dior"