Chapter 12

A few days later

Dior's POV

"Dior I want you" Jordan moaned as we kissed slowly. My hands roamed her body as I felt every inch of her.

"I'm all yours baby" I said to her as I continued to kiss her. She pulls my shirt off and runs her hands down my back. That gave me shivers.

"I wanted you for so long" She says as I pull her shirt off. Our lips connect again as my tongue slides into her mouth.

"I wanted you since the day I met you" I said to her. I then go towards her neck and attack it with licks and kisses. She pushes me back against the wall and unbuckles my pants. I smiled at her widely as I loved how in control she was. She then kneels down and looks up at me.

"May I?" She asks. I shake my head and she smiles. The second her lips wrap around me my eyes roll my back.

"Jordan"

"DIOR! Wake yo ass up!" Bol yelled in my ear. I jumped up and looked around. FUCK!

"FUCKKKKK! IT WAS JUST A DREAM!" I said in frustration. We've been on the road on away games and we are now back in our city. We had a game this afternoon and won. So everyone planned on going to the club tonight to party. Even the gang.

"Stop dreaming and get up. Everyone is waiting for you downstairs" He says. I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"I'll be down in 5" I said to him. He nods and walks out of my hotel room. I grabbed a nearby shirt and threw it over my head. I looked at the joggers and shoes I had on and shrugged.

"I still pull bitches, no matter what I dress in" I said to myself. I grabbed my phone and fixed my chain before walking out of my room. I walked towards the elevator and pressed the button. When the door opens, a bunch of girls in small dresses look at me. A few of them smirk. I smirked back and walked in. I pressed the lobby button and stood there.

"Hi Dior" One of them says. I look back at her and nod.

"Sup" I said.

"You're going to the club tonight too?" Another girl asks me.

"Yes I am" I said and continued to face forward.

"Can we leave with you tonight?" She asks me. I was about to turn around when something stopped me. The thought of...Jordan.

"You enter with your friends, you leave with your friends" I said to her and she gasps. The door dings, indicating the door was about to open.

"Enjoy your night ladies" I said to them and they all glared at me. The door opens and I walk out of the elevator. Everyone looks at me.

"Why are all of those girls glaring at you?" My teammate Ethan says, causing a few of the guys to laugh.

"Didn't give them what they wanted" I shrugged.

"Well that's a first. Let's go" My other teammate Kelly says. We all walked out of the hotel and entered the limo that was gonna take us to the club. As my teammates talked, I ignored them and scrolled through Instagram. As I do so, I came across Jordan's page. She just posted this.

 She just posted this