Chapter 22

Dior's POV

I woke up to my phone ringing. Who's calling me? I slowly opened my eyes and attempted to get up when I felt a body on me. I close back my eyes as my heart started to beat a bit faster. Dior....Don't open your eyes. As my eyes remained close, I tried to move my left arm, but felt someone on it as well. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckkkkkkk. What happened last night? What'd I do? I open one eye and peak around...Two girls??? Oh my goshhh!!! JORDAN IS GOING TO KILL ME!

As my phone continued to ring, one of them groan.

"Answer your phone, fuck!" She says. I pulled my arm away from her and reached for my phone. When I looked at it, I seen Jordan's name. FUCKKKKKK. Ok Dior....just answer...

"H-Hello?" I said. Dior don't stutter.

"Dior Johnson" She says sternly. My heart stops. She's gonna kill me.

"Y-Yea?"

"Where are you? I told you to come back to my place last night but you didn't. Now I'm at your house packing your bag for you. You leave soon" She says giggling. Shit!

"U-Uh. I'm at a f-friends house. I'm going to Josh's house to g-grab something so how about we meet there?" I suggested.

"Sure, just send me the address there and I'll see you in 30" She says.

"Ok" I said before hanging up. I then sit up and push the girls off of me.

"Fuck Dior. What's your problem?" One of them ask. I rush out of that bed and look down and see I'm still in my pants? Why?

"One of you explain what happened last night! NOW!" I yelled. I was nervous. Scared even. I just got Jordan and I cheated on her already? She's only been my girl for a week! A WEEK!

"You don't remember?" One of them asked and the two of them start laughing.

"The way he was so out of it. I'm not surprised" The other girl said giggling.

"Ain't shit funny!!! This is serious" I said to them.

"When are you ever a serious person Dior?" The first girl says.

"Can one of you guys answer my question please?" I said.

"We were with you and your friends at the club and we asked you to come back home with us and you did" She shrugs. No way!

"That easily?" I said with wide eyes.

"You were never a hard person to get Dior" She says and they start laughing again. How could I let myself do that? 

"Did we all...?" I asked them. Please say no...please say no...please say no...

"No you didn't let us. Which is ok" She says. Oh thank god.

"Oh thank the LORD. YESSSS GOD!" I said as I walked around the room with my arms up. So I didn't cheat on Jordan... GOOD.

"God I love you so much!" I yelled as I kneeled down. Whew! That was a close one.

"Walt, so what happened?" I asked them.

"You watched us play with ourselves and give each other head while you masturbated" She says.

"I wish I could've gotten a taste of that dick but you wouldn't allow me" The other girl pouted. This dick is reserved to a Jordan Simone, sorry love.

"Eh, maybe in the next life" I shrugged. I looked for my shirt then thought of something.

"Did I use a condom?" I asked them.

"Yea it's right there" The girl points at the table. There I see my condom tied up with my semen in it. I grab it and point at them.

"I'll get rid of this. I know how you girls work. You'll use this to trap me" I said to them. I walk to the bathroom and flush it down the toilet.

"Dior no one wants to trap you. If I had your baby it'll be ugly" The second girl says. I gasped but then smirked.

"If it looked like you, it'll be ugly, correction" I said and she gasps while the other girl laughs. I grabbed my shirt, throwing it on, and grabbed my phone.

"Well goodbye ladies. Have a nice day"I said to them. They smirked at me before I opened the door and left. That was a small ass motel. I walked down the stairs and seen my car. As I was walking, I seen paparazzi on the side of the motel. Fuckkk.

"Oh shit!" I whispered yelled to myself. I turned my head and covered my face and sped walk to my car. Once I got in, I turned the car on and made sure to text Jordan Josh's address before making my way over there.

When I get there, I park my car and walk to his door. I bang on it till he answers. 5 minutes later, the door swings open to a angry fish in boxers.

"DIOR- it's to early in the morning to be yelling at you" He stops himself and sighs. I laughed and walked in.

"Why are you almost naked?" I asked him.

"I was sleeping. It's like 8am, I don't have practice till the evening so I wanted to sleep in. Now I can't" He groans.

"Well Damn, isn't that sad" I said and he rolls his eyes.

"I'll be back" He says and walks up the stairs. I walk to his living room and take a seat on his couch. Minutes later, he comes back in a shirt and some joggers.

"That's better, cause no one wants to see you in boxers" I said to him and he chuckles.

"Where's the fam at?" I asked him.

"Sleeping. It's early Dior. Remember?" He says.

"Oh yea, you right" I said snapping my fingers.

"You really left Jordan to come and bother me?" He groans. I give him a confused look.

"Jordan? Why do you think I was with Jordan before I got here?" I asked him.

"That fat ass hickey on your neck shows me y'all was getting it on" He says and starts laughing. I stopped breathing as my eyes widen. W-What did h-he just s-say?

"C-Come a-again?" I said as I sat up.

"The hickey on your neck. Jordan laid her mark on you" He says. I jumped up and rushed over to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and turned my neck. There you saw it, clear as day. A reddish purplish hickey on my neck. IM GONNA KILL THOSE GIRLS. I gotta do it before Jordan kills me.

"Im dead, it's over" I said as I felt like I was gonna cry. Before I could faint, I feel Josh catch me.

"What has gotten into you?" He says.

"Josh, Jordan is gonna kill me. All my hard work was for nothing" I cried dramatically as I held onto him.

"What are you talking about? And that reminds me, where'd you go last night?" He asks me.

"I don't know what happened....I was drinking, and then the girls, they were giving each other head, and then I was freaking out, then I'm here, now I have a hickey, Jordan is gonna kill me.... I'm a dead man Josh" I whined and he rolls his eyes. He stands me up straight and looks at me.

"What the fuck are you talking about???" He asks.

"I cheated on Jordan...."