Chapter 17

Storm's POV

"Where is Dior?" I asked everyone. We were all out for dinner and none of us have heard from him. I hope he's ok.

"I texted him letting him know that we were here" Peyton says.

"He's probably still with Jordan" Caleb says which causes all of the boys to laugh. Jordan?

"Why would he be with Jordan right now?" I asked.

"Because they went on a date late night" Josh says to me.

"No fucking way!" Maya says in disbelief. I'm shocked as well. Go Dior!

"Awww they finally went on a date" Heaven says as she smiled.

"Yup, and we haven't heard back from him since" Mikey smirks, as well as Josh, Melo, and Shaqir.

"You guys didn't speak to him at all since last night?" Luzzy asks them.

"Well yea we did, to help him out" Melo says and the four of them start laughing.

"What's so funny?" Shareef asks.

"Dior almost ended his night off without doing anything with Jordan Simone" Josh says and they all burst out into laughter.

"What's wrong with that?" I asked him.

"Babe, he almost left without even getting a kiss. This is Dior we are talking about remember" He says to me.

"So what did you guys do?" Star asks as she rubbed her stomach. Her baby bump is so cute!

"We just gave him a boost of confidence to go back and kiss her" Shaqir says.

"Do you think they've done more then that?" Jalen asks.

"I was just about to ask the same thing" Peyton says.

"Nah, we told him not to" Melo says.

"When has Dior ever listened to us Mel" I said to him and he chuckles.

"Well, wherever he is he needs to hurry because I'm hungry as fuck!" I yelled.

"I'll call him" Josh says.

"Put it on speaker" Star says.

Dior's POV

I mentally rolled my as my phone rang. Who's calling me? I caressed Jordan's ass as she sat on my lap. We kissed slowly and in sync to the soft music playing in the background. Last night when we were making out, I wanted to proceed in some actual action but of course she didn't want it to go further. Fuck.

Flashback to last night

As I kissed her roughly, I moved my hips into her in a slow motion. Ugh I want her so badly. Her left hand was on the back of my neck as the right caressed my face.

"Mmm" She moaned as she kissed me. I kissed her all over neck then look at her. Beautiful. Our lips connect again and my hands slide down to the hem of her shorts but she stops me and pulls away.

"We can't go further" She says. Fuckkkk!

"Why?" I asked. I'm even hard now.

"As much as I want to, how do I know you're not out here fucking these other girls" She says. I sighed and scratched the back of my head.

"I haven't fucked anyone else since I've been trying to get serious with you" I said to her.

"When's the last time you fucked someone Dior?" She asks me. I swear I lose it every time she says my name.